coendoz237

Reaction score
So I somehow managed to get my West Ham team into the CL after the second season but now I desperately need a new left back and a central defender. I'm already tapping up Kurt Zouma as my CD but have no idea who to get for my left back. Any ideas would be great.

Luke Shaw,Ben Davies,Jonathan Silva,Morales Dimas,Jetro Willems...Also for CB take a look at Eric Dier,Harry Maguire or Matthias Ginter

LB: Jonathan Silva/Luke Shaw may not come/Corchia (plays on either side)/Sanchez Mino
CB: Burdisso (Boca)/Doria/Balanta/Alex Milosevic/Sviatchenko/Cristofer Dibon (also LB).

If available get SADIO MANE also (MR/AMR/AMC) - you WONT regret it!

Coentrao has been transfer listed by arsenal and would certainly do a good
job but he's 27 - I prefer to sign younger players - and they want ?10 million for him....

i'll definitely have a look at the list above as well though.

Coentrao has been transfer listed by arsenal and would certainly do a good
job but he's 27 - I prefer to sign younger players - and they want ?10 million for him....

i'll definitely have a look at the list above as well though.

Any LB/WBs from those suggested are better bets than Coentrao - in order of preference: Luke Shaw/ DeSciglio (a rb who is adept as a lb - better than Luke Shaw even - but Shaw is English and will help you with your CL quotas)/Sanchez Mino (also a mean DM)/Corchia

Had an offer accepted for Jonathan Silva. Seems to tick the right boxes. Youngish and relatively cheap. Both Luke Shaw and de Sciglio were out of my price range. So too was Zouma unfortunately :(

Silva has failed a work permit application :( and the appeal was turned down, even though my coach says he's 'likely to be accepted on appeal'. Is there any point re-agreeing a fee with the club and trying again? Or will it just get turned again?

Silva has failed a work permit application :( and the appeal was turned down, even though my coach says he's 'likely to be accepted on appeal'. Is there any point re-agreeing a fee with the club and trying again? Or will it just get turned again?

You can try. How many appearances he has for under 21 Argie squad?