West Ham sign Demba Ba.

Well done West Ham,hope he will bring you some good results :)

Lolwut!? Why da furk has Demba Ba gone to West Ham for? He could do so much better.. oO)

A good signing for the Hammers however I don't think he will make the cut in the Premier League.

He is strong...and i think he suits the Premier League. However...i dont understand why he chose West Ham. They can be relegated and i doubt he wants to play in the championship if they get relegated.

How come he failed a medical with Stoke but not with West Ham?

not bad for either party,
either a spring-board to bigger things or a new long term team.

Lolwut!? Why da furk has Demba Ba gone to West Ham for? He could do so much better.. oO)

SSN said Everton wanted him too, not sure why you'd choose West Ham over them apart from money. :p

How come he failed a medical with Stoke but not with West Ham?

Well, Stoke could have signed him but decided against it as he has a small problem with his hip or something, hence them trying to get him until the end of the season. He never failed the medical as such, but Stoke didn't want to risk bringing him in-case the problem worsened. Don't quote me on it, although it seems to be what has happened. :)

Well, Stoke could have signed him but decided against it as he has a small problem with his hip or something, hence them trying to get him until the end of the season. He never failed the medical as such, but Stoke didn't want to risk bringing him in-case the problem worsened. Don't quote me on it, although it seems to be what has happened. :)
its his knee, but that's pretty much the reason it fell through

SSN said Everton wanted him too, not sure why you'd choose West Ham over them apart from money. :p

Perhaps he's thinking that he goes to West Ham (probs higher wage than Everton) and scores goals and keeps them up and then plays in the PL with them. Or he plays well and scores goals but West Ham still go down. A club in the PL see he's a good player and has scored goals and comes in and signs him so he gets to play in the PL. Or he plays **** and West Ham get relegated and he had made a massive mistake :)

We put him through a 3 day medical, where as Stoke was only 1 day. Really pleased with this signing, things are looking up over at Upton Park.