phatjord

Reaction score
Im currently in my 3rd season with West Ham, please let me know what you think of my squad and give me any feedback on possible signings and anyone who you think i should sell!!

Football%20Manager%202009%2008062009%20100422.jpg

cant see ya team m8 that picture is to small when you open it

Aguero, Vela, Van der Vaart, Sakho, Asenjo, Sidnei, Di Maria, Valencia, Afellay and Vukcevic? I'm somewhat sceptical that you assembled that squad legitimately in 3 years on West Ham's budget...

It's a decent enough squad though, bit weak at the back, and with the keeper.

Aguero, Vela, Van der Vaart, Sakho, Asenjo, Sidnei, Di Maria, Valencia, Afellay and Vukcevic? I'm somewhat sceptical that you assembled that squad legitimately in 3 years on West Ham's budget...

It's a decent enough squad though, bit weak at the back, and with the keeper.

i havent cheated at all, i sold a load of players for loads of money, thats why if you notice not that many people from the original squad are there anymore. who do you suggest then in the back and keeper then??

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

cant see ya team m8 that picture is to small when you open it

my team is as followed then.
GK: Asenjo and doyle
DEF: Fazio, Sakho, Barzagli, Rafael Forster, Upson, Sidnei, Jonny Evans, Faubert
MID: Behrami, Parker, Noble, Van Der Vaart, Afellay, Vukcevic, Di Maria, Barazite
STR: Aguero, Vela and Ashton

You've blatently cheated. West Ham could never get Aguerro, Jonny Evans or Vela in 3 seasons.

nope i havent, i bought aguerro, evans and vela. evans went to sunderland at the end of the first season, and then they offered him to me and the end of the 2nd. as for aguerro i just bought him coz i saved a load of money for a top class striker coz thats what i needed. for vela, i brought him on loan in the first season then bought him in then in january of the first season

Getting Aguero to come to you without Champions League football is quite the coup, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

I don't know what formation you play, but a couple of good full backs are a must in my opinion, as Forster always takes a while to properly develop for me. This far in Zhirkov and Srna are probably gone, but Cassani and Balzaretti are two quality attacking full backs aswell, both play for Palermo and can play both LB and RB, so I set them to switch positions, seems quite effective.

Between the sticks Akinfeev has always been a personal favourite, I don't like to play Asenjo too early on, I tend to loan him out.

i shall have a look at those player you said. my formation i use is as followed:
GK
RB DC DC LB
DM
MR ML
AMC AMC
ST

is there anyone other than akinfeev if i cant get him?

Ochoa and Frey are always solid choices too... Not sure how good Ochoa is compared to Asenjo in season 3 mind. Especially if you've ben playing him week in week out.

kool, well i just bought akinfeev for £10.5 mil, hes coming in january. so what do u reckon then, loan out asenjo straight away or wait until the summer?

As soon as Akinfeev is in loan Asenjo out, but hold out for a team that say they'll play him rather than say he'll "provide cover".

how much did aguero cost you ???

and does vuckecvic play well for u he plays ok with my arsenal team

augero cost me £39mil as his min realese clause, and vukcevic is amazing in my side, the best player hands down

RB - Rafinha
LB - Davide Santon
other than that, squad is good.
--------------------
I have to say, if you have not played CHampions league football, there is no way Aguero, Villa, Vela etc would go to West Ham...

you have been a busy bee. youv'e replied to almost everything.

west ham squad seems good.

you have been a busy bee. youv'e replied to almost everything.

west ham squad seems good.
Yeah, I like to help anyone else, I can imagine what players are like when they can't work something out...

i have a lot of respect for people like you and chrismorgan who help people out a lot. nice to have another friend on my friends list.

I have to say, if you have not played CHampions league football, there is no way Aguero, Villa, Vela etc would go to West Ham...

i understand that, but since i saved up loads of money at first, i put the offer in for aguero, just on the off chance he would accept, and he wanted to come to me. it was the same with vela