SimonP

Reaction score
Desperately need a good goal scorer

Mileyevski has gone to napoli which was my main target!

Yannick Djalo
Artem Milevskyi
Oscar Cardozo
Demba Ba
Chinedu Obasi
Helder Postiga

You only can afford Djalo and Postiga from that list...

I think you should choose from Kadlec, Neymar, Yaya Sanogo ( Free on a youth contact, were fantastic even on first season in Inter ) and if you can get him than try Lukaku. I don't think you can't afford him tho ...

Get Marquinhos and play him as a trequarista with Cole as a target man. It works for me! :D

Neymar

Neymar is about 16.5 mil ...
You only can afford Djalo and Postiga from that list...

I think you should choose from Kadlec, Neymar, Yaya Sanogo ( Free on a youth contact, were fantastic even on first season in Inter ) and if you can get him than try Lukaku. I don't think you can't afford him tho ...

this is an alternate option as well. this looking for a player thread was a section created some time ago for convenience ^^)

anyway, there's this brazilian striker called maicon. salvador cabanas is not bad as well

Last edited:
YANNICK DJALO !! - 800k
Ricardo Fuller..
Macheda or Diouf on loan from united..?

Yannick Djalo is good enough for teams like spurs and only costs 800k :D

You can probably get Andre-Pierre Gignac from Toulouse for £8m

What other people said are all good...Patrick Helmes is all I can think of to add, plays for leakverkausen I think....i've never bought him, but my assistant often recommends him and his attributes look pretty good, and I don't think he'll be much more than £8m.

With West Ham I sold Cole for £10m then bought Gignac £8m & Obasi £12m and they wrecked the EPL. You may need to use instalments :)

Yannis Tafer on loan is a decent shout.
Lacina Traore £1.8 million
Jonathon Cristaldo £3million (Absolute BEAST)
Salvador Cabanas £5million
Craig Fagan ?? I know it sounds stupid, but on my Hull City save .. Hes banged in 5 goals in 6 games