west ham striker and defense trouble

dom1

Reaction score
iam managing west ham just starting a new game, ive started my first 4 games in the season
(H) Man United L (1-0)
(A) Birmingham W (0-4)
(A) Arsenal D (1-1)
(H) Hull L (3-1)

I an good three games then i had my on loan striker Guiza injured and replaced him with Mido against Hull. He had a poor game which also made things worse with Upson havind a terrible game which made us lose 3-1 and the Franco Mido pair JUST COULDNT SCORE!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me get a striker or a defender to help me aim for the Europa League!!

Thanks,
Dom

carlton cole will get you 25 odd in a season if you get it right. i play a 4-1-2-1-2 with cole and mccarthy up front, and although mccarthy doesn't score too many he seems to get the best out of cole which is enough to get you europa league. i play diamanti behind the front two as a trequartista, kieron dyer (when fit!) and the god that is jack collison in the middle, KD as an advanced playmaker set to attack and JC as either a deep lying playmaker set to support (i think) and then scotty parker in front of the back 4. obviously you may not get exactly the same results but have a play around, you shouldn't concede many and carlton cole is unstoppable on his day. good luck!

carlton cole so far has played 5 games 1 goal, on loan guiza is now fit scoring 5 in 7 games :D diamanti is playing well in centre mid with dyer which is fully fit every game!!!!! i brought veteran henk timmer on a free and played him against wigan... i went 3-1 down in 20 mins then subbed him for green which helped the striking order get 4 goals until the end!!! guiza 2 goals cole 1 goal and diamanti 2 goals winning 5-3!! :D
now iam 6th 1 point of 3rd!!!!