West Ham to become Arsenal of East End.

Yes, just like the Icelanders said, 4 years ago, that in 4 years West Ham would be in the Champions League. Hmmmmm.

Yes, just like the Icelanders said, 4 years ago, that in 4 years West Ham would be in the Champions League. Hmmmmm.

The Icelanders spent stupid money - they want a good manager like at Arsenal and they want to buy bargain players like at Arsenal so that they can build them up.

The Icelanders spent stupid money - they want a good manager like at Arsenal and they want to buy bargain players like at Arsenal so that they can build them up.

Well at least the **** Lords don't have any stupid money to spend...

Well at least the **** Lords don't have any stupid money to spend...

Well they do but they aren't stupid with their money which is why the Icelanders are bankrupt and they have about £600M between them.

Hold on - they were about to buy Graham Dorrans from West Brom for £4m - good buy?

How can you say you love Sullivan and Gold? Gold is fine, but Sullivan is just a clueless ****. He wants these players like Beckham, Van Nistelrooy and Henry, on mega wages which we cannot afford. If Henry gets injured on 100,000 a week we are gone, hence why I hope that we don't get Henry, Beckham on loan would be a good move however. All this rubbish that Sullivan has said is just embarrassing. He really needs to just sit down with Avram and talk about decent potential signings. I agree with Dorrans who I think we should bid higher as he is a player UNDER

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

How can you say you love Sullivan and Gold? Gold is fine, but Sullivan is just a clueless ****. He wants these players like Beckham, Van Nistelrooy and Henry, on mega wages which we cannot afford. If Henry gets injured on 100,000 a week we are gone, hence why I hope that we don't get Henry, Beckham on loan would be a good move however. All this rubbish that Sullivan has said is just embarrassing. He really needs to just sit down with Avram and talk about decent potential signings. I agree with Dorrans who I think we should bid higher as he is a player UNDER the age of 30.

I hate the man even more now, he sounds like a ****.

They are both *****.

You will now start to realise what a stupid decision you made to let the stupid ***** take over.

They are both *****.

You will now start to realise what a stupid decision you made to let the stupid ***** take over.

I've realized already mate, bet you were buzzing when you heard Yeung was taking over.

Sullivan has always been full of ****! Empty promises is his fortay.
Iv just seen the news on skysports that he would love Beckham XD who ****** wouldn't!
he wouldn't go to upton park! and apparently they offered Joe Cole a deal!

like i have said on previous threads concerning gold and sullivan, all of these transfer stories that they release and promises are to get season tickets brought. to get the fans interested and under their spell of ****! again like iv said before dont straight away put them down, but take 'westham234's view and be warey of them, dont be taken in by everything they say, the vast majority of it never happens!

City of Birmingham stadium for example...