GardnerGFC

Reaction score
This is my first FM12 story so please bare with me on it, i have choosen West Ham not because i support them or from down London, it's because they have a squad i can work with and the facilites already in place for me to use.

Goals

- To win all major trophy's with a squad of nine players or more of English players, no less than nine players in my matchday squad.

- To have at least 3 products of the WHUFC Academy playing for England, so this means i will be concentrating on my youth alot more than spendin money.

--------

I shall post a end of season review once the first season is over.

Please follow

This is my first FM12 story so please bare with me on it, i have choosen West Ham not because i support them or from down London, it's because they have a squad i can work with and the facilites already in place for me to use.

Goals

- To win all major trophy's with a squad of nine players or more of English players, no less than nine players in my matchday squad.

- To have at least 3 products of the WHUFC Academy playing for England, so this means i will be concentrating on my youth alot more than spendin money.

--------

I shall post a end of season review once the first season is over.

Please follow

As it is your first story i reccomend you to read this: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/88002-story-help-advice-thread.html

Read this carefully and try to improve your story for many people ti read it ;)

I like your ambition man , i'll keep an eye out for this story. Has the potential to become a great story.

CHAMPIIIIOONNNAAA, CHAMPIONAAAAAA!!

It went all the way to the final day of the season, Frederic Piquionne was banging them in! So much so, that i decided to sell both John Carew & Carllton Cole in the january transfer window to raise some funds, but then his age started to show in the last 10/15 games of the season and he suddenly went from a english Lionel Messi to Emile Heskey overnight just like that, so my good nine point runaway at top, suddenly went to one!, i only won the league last game of the season because Bristol (who finished 2nd) got slaughtered 4-0 of Portsmouth!

Frederic Piquionne, 44 apperances, 26 goals, 11 assists, 9 man of the match's

also a special mention to my star signing of the season, David Templeton from Hearts!, absouloutly superb.

So now where in the Premiership, and i have been giving ten million to play with, who will i sign?, the target for this season is too stay up, while getting my squad even better and also involving/signing some English lads, the story has only begun!

-Anyone reccomend any signings?-