Reaction score
I'm going to start a game with the one and only West Ham United but is there anything I need to know about them before I do so as I havent managed them before on FM11?

All help is appreciated.

Thank You!

sell carlton cole hes usless and you can get about 8mil for him :)

If you search Team Guides 2011 in the search bar it brings up a whole list of guides.

I reckon if Carlton Cole is played correctly he could easily get at least 20 goals a season.

Im doing a west ham save right now
In my first season I came fifth, played 4-5-1 and bought Christian Eriksen and lukaku as I feel we need an attacking midfielder and I don't really like Cole
I also played 442
Short controlling football
Demba Ba is one your best players, AML inside forward he is amazing

Im doing a west ham save right now
In my first season I came fifth, played 4-5-1 and bought Christian Eriksen and lukaku as I feel we need an attacking midfielder and I don't really like Cole
I also played 442
Short controlling football
Demba Ba is one your best players, AML inside forward he is amazing
I will most likely be playing a 4-4-2, probably play Keane & Cole up top so do you think Demba Ba would be best playing as an AML?

I played Cole as a Poacher and he scored 36 goals for me and I got 4th :)

Thats a **** of a good guide mate.
I'm going to have to get rid of McCarthy, Dyer & Boa Morte first as they are old and on ridiculous amounts of money and Piquione at the end of the season or maybe in January.

I think you need to buy someone with a bit of creativity, it's west ham have been lacking
Ba is a beast though
Don't sell Stanislas !

I think you need to buy someone with a bit of creativity, it's west ham have been lacking
Ba is a beast though
Don't sell Stanislas !
I might try and sign Moussa Sissoko if Tolouse dont want a rediculous amount of money for him & dont worry I would never sell Stanislas.

Last edited:
you can get milan badelj for about 4mil and hes quality

I'd seriously consider getting Eriksen, Loan him and put a future fee, when i get in I'll post a screenie of how well he's done for me

kadlec as a striker or aml. will be cheap too. or you can try and get macheda in on loan