West Ham United Road To European Football.

FusionIOD

Reaction score
avram-grant1.jpg

Moments After the appointment of Avram Grant news was brought in that he was no longer able to manage the club as his agent had already agreed a deal for him to join his national country Israel and so the search to find another manager was on
The were rumors that Mark Hughes was going to be West Ham's successor but he declined there contract and till finally at 18:00 GMT A New manager was confirmed. He was unknown to the footballing world but this was what he had to say in the conference in the early hours of the next day.

'The Sun': Joe Atuahene we have never heard of you before and you are about to manage a big club do you think you have what it takes?

'Joe Atuahene': Well yes i no that everyone has doubted me because i haven't managed a club before especially at a big club such as West Ham but i am confident and i am ready to take the big step and hopefully have West Ham to Europe football and hopefully even win it

'The Sun': The squad isn't really the best at the moment will you be looking to strengthen the team with the budget and wage you have or will you be looking to hold on to players and make the most of them?

'Joe Atuahene': Well i will be looking to sign a few players hopefully good ones i will be looking in the free market as well as youths as they are a key part of the team for success and hopefully i can get the right players in a have a great season.

This was the press conference that was held at the early hours after the appointment of the manager Joe Atuahene, does he have the right look on him to bring West Ham United back on there feet?? You'll just have to find out...

Love it, good choice of club.

Will be following

Updates And Screen shots Will Be Held Up Soon , And I Will Be Showing You Guys My Team Soon And Who I Have Bought So Far.

i will be defintaly following this a great start good luck

So Far West Ham's Joe Atuahene Has Been Linked With Ghana's Brilliant Hero Asamoah Gyan After His Great Services At The World Cup 2010.

Sky Sources Understand That Joe Atuahene Has Put In Bids For The Following Big Players:
Dominic Adiyiah
Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu
Anthony Annan
Andre Ayew
Marco Ezio Fossati
Asamoah Gyan
Addy Lee
Johnathan Mensah
Alexis Sanchez
Davide Santon
And There Has Been Other Rumors That West Ham Are Looking To Sign Free Agent Luca Toni

Good Luck with the Hammers; some good transfer targers (H)

these players seem real good try and sign donavon i saw that u was following my story and he is a real big and good siging

Thanks Guys More News On The Way I Will Printscreen A Shot When I Get The Players For Now Thanks For The Support And Hope You Guys Follow.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

BREAKING NEWS....
From Sky Sports News Afternoon 12 And We Go Live To West Ham Stadium Were We Hear There Has Been Some Big Signings:
They Complete The Signings Of
Asamoah Gyan
Alexis Sanchez
Davide Santon
Anthony Annan
Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu
And There Is Rumour That Addy Lee, Johnathan Mensah, Have Just Completed Medicals But Are Waiting On There Work Permits And Andre Ayew Has Joined But Has Gone On Loan To OM And Will Join West Ham Next Season For A Fee Of 3.4m

BREAKING NEWS....<br><font color="Blue">David Beckham Is On His Way To West Ham For A Medical , To Complete What Would Believe To Be A 1.5Million Deal On A 4 Year Contract, David Stated He Would Love To Return To England And Joe Atuahene Interested Him To Come To The Club. We Also Have Reason To Believe Ex Inter Milian Star Adriano Could Be On The Verge Of Signing For West Ham After Talks Were Held With Adriano's Agents And He Could Be On His Way As Well As That , West Ham Are Looking To Get Richard Kingson After The Goalkeepers Release From Wigan And His Great Performance From The World Cup</font>. <font color="Blue">The Deals To Bring In Lee Addy And Johnathan Mensah Failed Because They Was Both Unable To Obtain Work Permits So Therefore The Deals Fell Through. So West Ham Will Still Be Looking For Some Defenders And Theres Rumors Scouts Are Already On There Way To Spain And Italy To Look For Some Young Talent.</font><br>

Good Luck

Im Following
I Think Asamoah Gyan Will Be Great At West Ham
P.S Good Luck:)

<b>Pre Season Highlights:<br>The Best Of The Pre Season Has To Be My 2-1 Win Over Inter Milan Even Thoe It Was A Friendly , I Was Glad With The Team Performance The Scorers Were Gyan(2) And For Inter Eto I Was Glad Gyan Got His 1st To Games , Due To Stadium Reasons The Following Friendless Had To Be Canceled But That Was OK As I Was Confident My Team Would Do Good For The Season And So This Is Going To Be My Starting XI  For My 1st Game:<br>GK Robert Green<br>RB Julien Faubert<br>CB Matthew Upson<br>CB Radoslav Kovac<br>LB Herita Illuga <br>RM Valon Behrami<br>CM Scott Parker<br>CM Anthony Annan<br>LM Alexis Sanchez<br>ST Asamoah Gyan<br>ST Alessandro Diamanti<br>I Will Printscreen Shots Tomorrow As It Is Late Now I Hope You People Do Follow Please And I Will Make It As Interesting As I Can And Tell Me When You Are Getting Bored Or What I Can Improve Thanks Night Guys<br></b>

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Something went wrong with my football manager and wouldnt load up my season today therefore i have had to stop sorry lads but look out for my new team and i hope you people actually do follow that one as noone really followed this one.

One Tip I Would Give To You, Is To Not Type Like This As It Make It Hard To Read And Could Discourage People From Reading !