THEKID11

Reaction score
1263910602_377.jpg

The Legend returns

West Ham today have confirmed the appointment of Paolo Di Canio as there new manager for the 2010/11 season the former hammers legend has joined on a 2 year deal. The controversial Italian has alot of work to do at his old club as of recent times west ham have been struggling in the league and has joined as part of a new era at the club.​

Paolo+Di+Canio+West+Ham+United+v+Wigan+Athletic+T03Ir0wpDdYl.jpg

Paolo said

" Im so delighted that my first ever managerial job is at a club that i love so much i promise to bring west ham back to the great team they once were and bring in players that are exciting and committed to be at the club."

" Yes of course im going to evaluate the team we have here at the moment too see what i have at the moment but im looking to bring some decent players in too add extra flair to the team"

Paolo+Di+Canio+West+Ham+United+v+Chelsea+Premier+0KAOYODq39Vl.jpg

Last edited:
Will be following as im a season ticket holder over at Upton Park :)

the-sun-newspaper-logo.jpg

Get Ready for change at Upton Park​

New hammers boss Di Canio has already got a wealth of targets he hopes to bring to Upton Park as players like Kieron Dyer and Benni McCarthy are likely to be shown the door. Paulo as announced hes interested in Catania Pair Fabio Sciacca and Alejandro Gomez to join the club.

sciaccagrossetoo.jpg
1319111_full-lnd.jpg

Nice idea. I think Verratti would be a great signing as hes an italian wonderkid

Yes, I would reccomend to sell them pair of overpayed useless donkeys. And bring in some hot prospects.

Dyer puts the club in debt just make him unhappy and sell him cheap:)

0,,12562~8883457,00.jpg

Scott-Parker-006.jpg

Im Staying !!

West Ham Fans breathed a sigh of relief as Scott Park insisted he is not leaving, Parker told whufc.co.uk that Di Canio's arrival and ambitions have made my doubts vanish and i believe West Ham can achieve great things this season​

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

sky-sports-new-logo-252.gif

Sciacca Signs for Hammers​

West Ham confirmed the signing of Fabio Sciacca from Catania the 21 year old has signed a 4 year deal at upton park, Di Canio said of his fellow Italian im really delighted with this signing he is young and hungry and eager to play.

sciacca.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Luis+Boa+Morte+D6ZjqiGvUTlm.jpg

Luis Boa Morte has left West Ham United to join Espanyol for 1.1 M the 32 year old who has been at the Hammers for 5 years was not part of Di Canio's plans this year.​

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

logo-kumb.jpg

Sciacca eager to to start playing

' I cant wait to play for West Ham its a great opportunitie to play in the best league in the world its just amazing' .

50252_82024667915_6205_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

logo-kumb.jpg

Faubert joins Dynamo Kyiv on loan

Julian-Faubert_1698051.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

199d1246005066t-bird-football-team-badges-colchester-united.gif
281a7i1.png

Colchester 0 - 1 West Ham​

- Junior Stanislas (29)​

JUNIOR_1211655a.jpg

will be follwing, but could you add some more detail as its very vague.

logo-kumb.jpg

Mokoena Signs​

Former Blackburn player Aaron Mokoena has signed for West Ham for 3.1 million pounds from Portsmouth. The South African has just arrived from a amazing summer in the world cup and is looking for new challenge here.

' Im delighted to sign with West Ham football club it has great history and a great reputation and i cant wait till i start playing '​

article-1263371579251-07D68C8D000005DC-576719_636x379.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

logo-kumb.jpg

Hammers Sign Argentine

West Ham have completed the signing of Wing Wizard Emmanuel Culio from Romanian Champions CFR Cluj.

' Im very happy to join West Ham this is a big step for me from the Romanian League to the English one , but im sure i will manage to settle in London and settle on the pitch too. West Ham are a huge club in europe and im delighted to join such a team at this moment in time '​

166482_129554733773464_119387411456863_187847_2565839_n.jpg

Last edited: