Pato

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been wanting to go West ham for ages now but never new who to sighn what tactics to use or what staff to bring in etc. So if you could give me a few tips that would be quallity.

Help is much appreiciated.

How much money for transfers do you have ?

well if it was me i would maybe look for another attacker
I have never bought him but Daniele Vantaggiato ( think that's how you spell it) look half decent.
Im on default database so may be bit dif on what your using but id say he is good and fairly cheap

keep cole signashton i finished 7th i bought chamakh dunne arshavin edgar heitinga van der worth(sp) and was backed with 31mil and won the title cole valued at 22mil end of second season but sell faubert for the right price and ashton parker nobe and collison (on the left)are key behrami right your midfield is sound tbh and as i say i kept my mid the same htro8ghout and got 6th and 1st and am second with 9to go third season and av just bought RVP (listed) Fletcher (backup listed) Keirrison loan and steven taylor sold dunne for 10mil back to city and bought taylor for 9.5

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

btw finished 6th first season then won title.

keep cole signashton i finished 7th i bought chamakh dunne arshavin edgar heitinga van der worth(sp) and was backed with 31mil and won the title cole valued at 22mil end of second season but sell faubert for the right price and ashton parker nobe and collison (on the left)are key behrami right your midfield is sound tbh and as i say i kept my mid the same htro8ghout and got 6th and 1st and am second with 9to go third season and av just bought RVP (listed) Fletcher (backup listed) Keirrison loan and steven taylor sold dunne for 10mil back to city and bought taylor for 9.5

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

btw finished 6th first season then won title.

Thanks alot mate....
keep them comin

Maybe get marquinhos upfront or on the wings
Dorin Goian is a good CB for around 2.5mill
Kolarov/Filipe are both good LB's around 5mill

use the carltonator.... cole is a goal scoring hero, well he was when i was west ham.

i'll go for thiago silva (cb), aquino (fc), donovan (free in my game, for cover) and use the rest of the money to buy a creative rock to the middle and that can only be miguel veloso

good luck !

i'll go for thiago silva (cb), aquino (fc), donovan (free in my game, for cover) and use the rest of the money to buy a creative rock to the middle and that can only be miguel veloso

good luck !

what update to get donavon free??

what i do with west ham is -

Be an international manager, then wait for Zola to get sacked, take over the club, save them from relegation and then they give u around 20-30 mil next season to create your own team. I bought players such as Walter, Daniel Aquino (he scored **** of a lot of goals) and i bought David Beckham to strengthen Midfield.

I also used Lorenzo's 4-4-2 tactic but modified it abit. West ham is fun and i wish i continued my game but after only finishing 5th in the league (on goal difference to Man City) alot of my young stars wanted to leave and Walter got crocked out for like 13 months (this was after i'd spent my transfer budget) also Carlos Cueller was immense on my game and wanted to leave after i signed him. (Aston villa had got relegated in first season), so i got frustrated with it and left it :(.

Rusol - Dnipro
Waldo Ponce - Velez
Crsitaldo - Velez
Albin - Getafe
Soldado - Getafe
Gignac - Toulouse
Thiago Silva - Fluminese
Rafael Carioca - Gremio
Bayall Sall - St Ettienne
Mikael Chreiten - Nancy Lorraince
Roni - Sau Paulo Reserves
Stekelenburg - Ajax
Wagner - Cruizero
Hernanes - Sau Paulo
Ramires - Cruizero
Chrygynski - Shakhtar
Hubscnhmann - Shakhtar
Bourillion -
Chantome - PSG
Adrien - Sporting
Dzagoev - CSKA moscow
Caner Erkin - CSKA Moscow
Vagner Love - CSKA moscow
Dimtry Torbinskiy - Lokomotiv Moscow

What Patch you on? I myself is with West Ham as you can tell by the Sig. Cole isn't not really scoring goals for me at the moment I sold him in january to Chelsea (losers) for 11m, now to replace him I know what I needed, pace. That's why I got Agbonlahor for £13m and im happy I did him and Ashton are awesome up front together.

My team as follows:
GK: Green
RB: L Niell
CB: Adelade
CB: Upson
LB: Ilunga
RM: Behrami
CM: Parker
CM: Dyer
LM: John Fleck
ST: Ashton
ST: Agbonlahor

maybe you should buy saviola or jorge andrade or enrique de lucas

Try and sign Artem Milevskyi and Edin Dzeko i signed them for Real Sociedad and they both got top goalscorer awards.