darryllufc123

Reaction score
1st save on the game with West Ham, just about to finish 1st season, pretty much same squad as had no transfer budget, finishing 13th, anyone else had any success with West Ham? I'm really enjoying it, looking to kick on next season with new stadium and some transfer funds (hopefully!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo.

So, I finished 12th then 7th [Won FA cup this season too] then 8th and now I'm 7th in the league on 44 points and played 27 games. Payet has been a legend for me, with a bunch of assists and goals. I got new chairman [:-(] but due to my finances being good since moving into the stadium, I've always had a good budget. Its just, no-one wants to move to me, so I'm buying all the young kids and investing in facilities instead.

Hope I can break into the top 6 next season.

How do you guys deal with the back up LB problem ? Who do you bring in or loan ? And what do you do if you have disabled budgets ?

You can try to get Grimaldo for LB position. Try to look at players that either listed for transfers or loan. You can get pretty good deals plus looking at those that finish in 6 months.