wastry

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the FM games, but who should I bring in Players AND Staff wise for West Ham.

In the long run I want to rely heavily on young home grown english talent through the academy, but for now who should I bring in? I'm looking to play 4-5-1 with my starting 11 at the moment looking like:

------------Green-------------
Demel-Tomkins-Faye-McCartney
------------Diop--------------
-------Nolan---Collison--------
Bentley----------------Taylor
------------Cole-------------

Therefore with Cole Carew and Piquionne I THINK. i'm covered up front and in CM I have Lansbury for Cover with Noble to cover/swap with Diop. Out at RM Faubert to cover Bentley but I think I'm gonna need another LM? Goalkeeper is fine I think as Green is the best in the league and how often going to need back-up. Defence is my big worry. Maybe another RB, LB and even another CB maybe as Reid aint that great for cover. I've got £5 mil to spend.

In terms of staff I THINK. they are all pretty decent and going to keep them all but I need to get a fitness coach as I currently don't have one and another scout as I only currently have one.

So can anyone recommend:

RB (back-up)
CB (back-up)
LB (first - team)
LM (first - team)

Fitness Coach
Scout

For under £5 million and prefreably all young and English?

And anyone else you think I need for West Ham?

Thanks, looks good. Anyone know if Adrian Lamb (sp) would be a good choice for fitness coach?

Adrian Lamb is a 5-star fitness coach in my current save, so go get him :D

Danny Wilson on loan from Liverpool is a quality Centre half.