Westham supremacy! First season all won!

hey, sry im new here and thise all looks bad, dont even know how to upload tactic file but i can put a skreen here:)

View attachment 30370

Its a begining of second season. Once again its not mine tactic i just made few changes that suits my players. Also when i play away i sometimes change my mentality for positive/standard/cautious.

Tactic: dynamite---m.guzzla.fmf - thise tactic is on thise forum it was way for glory or soemthing like that. Also if u can explain me how to upload tactic file ill do that:)

@Polakko would you be able to have a go at uploading the tactic? I've looked everywhere and I can't find anywhere to download it!!

I was sitting here wondering how the **** you got Fekir for £71m & sold Fredericks for £17m.. then I realised that you're using the editor, lol. I played as West Ham and nobody wanted to buy Adrian, certainly not for £13 anyway. £281m you spent in the first season? It's no wonder you won everything.

i assure u that im not using any editors, i dont even know where it is:) its my tactic of dooing buissnes, and what a hack i can tell u it:) so iv never buy players for full amount i always buy them in few paymants then ur budget is stronger and u can do more:) hope i help u

Pretty easy to win the Premier League when you're using the editor

Hey guys and girls thise is my first season with westham, i think english legue is too easy:) to much money in there:)

I was using tactic:Dynamite - M.Guzzla, with little changes that suits my players. Won premiership and both caps in first season.

View attachment 1186079

View attachment 1186080

View attachment 1186079

View attachment 1186078

Gloating about winning the title with big club is what annoyingly stupid people do but at least they are not cheating like you!

Only spent hundreds of millions on transfers in the 1st season.

Not only are you a liar but you also are a very bad cheat. [aged 8]

100% EDITOR USED - depending on which update West Ham start off with 10-20mil, you've spent at least 150mil just in first season. Werner, Clyne, Rafinha, Belotti, Thauvin, Ajer, Rogic and a bunch of others, no chance some of those players are going to West Ham. Plus you sold Chicharito? He's on big $$$ I doubt you could have got him off the books, same goes with Carrol.