Trotty

Reaction score
I have decided to try and emulate other threads about a team that will try and get the promotion to the big leagues. I hope you will enjoy this thread and any advice on how to improve it would be gratefully received. Thanks, Trotty.

Update coming soon...

Its good to see someone doing Weston. I used to spend a lot of time down there as my Grandparents used to live there and I still look for their results. Good luck with it and I hope you do well :D

Thanks for the comment i hope so to any advice or help would be grateful, as i see uv done wonders at eastbourne.

Reunion helps alot I'm with Crawley the now and Reunions have bolstered my squad to a decent amount.

Generally, I advise using the Brian Clough inspired tactics as they seem to work well in the Lower Leagues. As for signings and things, just search carefully. I originally started with a lot of players from Reunion and since then I've mostly been signing regens. Search the LLM section of the forum for good suggestions on players

July 2008

Signings

Ins

Zlatkov Yankov (Free)
Brad Piercewright (Free)
Lyndon Duncan (Free)
Sean Rigg (Loan)
Ashley Carew (Free)
James Fraser (Loan)

Outs

Ben Wilshire (Loan)
James Palmer (Loan)

Games

Weston Super Mare 2-3 Man United (Mckeever,Palmer)
Weston Super Mare 0-5 Liverpool
Weston Super Mare 1-4 Hull (Mcgregor)

This month as you can see there wasnt many friendlies before the start of the season which worries me as i dont think that the team will be match fit. I have made many signings to try and bolster the squad so there is enough backup if i do get alot of injuries. I have a parent club which is Cheltham not a bad team quite a good youth setup for what league there are in, also my feeder club is Bridgewater.

The Board Expect me to avoid relegating so im getting ready for a long hard season hopefully wont be as bad as the bookmakers are making out by giving me odds of 1000-1 to go up.

Media Prediction 20th

Hope you will enjoy this thread which is my 1st so any help to improve or give youmore information will be a help.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Thanks for the comments im using cloughs tatics. Im not a fan of using reunion players as i think its to easy then and not challenge.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

What regens????

How do u kno if there regens??? sorry for being slighty dull lol

There faces are created by the Game you can tell as they don't seem real and seem slightly pixelised.

This may seem like a really stupid question, and i apologise in advance if it is but what are reunion players????

Reunion players are players that you initally load up when you first start a game and they will sign on small amounts of money, are all free transfers and are good signings for BSS/BSN/BSP teams. Reunion is a little island nation in Africa

they are players from africa which u dont need work permits for as they are french..there are also some really good players from there...hope this helps.

Sorry to be a pain again and seem like a noob but what background nation do i need to get the players or are they there anyway?

On the inital screen when you decide to start a new game (the screen where you choose the Nations for the game), at the bottom of the screen is an option "Load all players from", scroll down to Reunion, click on it and then continue starting the game

Reunion is a country of the east coast of Madagascar and are not part of Fifa therefore don't need work permits.

Check out the pictures on my profile from when i was Weston Gaffer, Might help i dunno

yer had a look mate going to look in depth now thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

August 2008

Games

Bromley 0-2 Weston SM (Brown 2)
Weston SM 2-0 Welling (Brown, Partridge)
Team Bath 2-3 Weston SM (Brown 2, Partridge)
Weston SM 2-1 AFC Wimbledon (Mullings, Partridge)
Weston SM 3-1 Hayes & Yeading (Brown 2, Yankov)

Media prediction 20th
Currently 1st

What a start to the season , the team has so far gone unbeaten and have gelled really well together in such a short space of time. Hope the team will continute proving the media wrong. This month i was voted manager of the month. The only little problem is that the same people are scoring. However, im not majorly worried about this.

Top Player: Marvin Brown
Villain: Sean Rigg (Not playing well, not scoring goals as he is a striker)