thouht it was about time 2 give u some screenshots

Is that westons ground? i got a **** background compared to yours

no thats the default background

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Keep up the good work. You're doing well:D
Thanks mate.il try anyway not an easy job

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

September 2008

Games
Weston SM 2-0 Bromley CLC Round 1 (Rigg 2)
Havant Waterloo 1-1 Weston SM (Brown)
Weston SM 1-1 Dorcester (Partridge)
Hampton & Richmond 2-1 (Rigg)
Weston 3-0 Yate FA Cup 2nd qual round (Brown, mckeever, Ducan)
Weston SM 1-1 St. Albans (Platt)

Not a basd month considering we are ment to finish in relegation. Im thinkin the team can finish around mid table if they keep performing the way they are.The only concern i have at the moment is that we are conceeding lat goals which has cost us points.

Currently 2nd

Top player: Mark Mckeever
Villan: Marvin Brown (not performing well overall)

i dunno it has 3000 capacity lol

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

October 2008

Games

Fisher 2-3 Weston SM (Brown 3)
Weston SM 4-2 Hampton & Richmond (Rigg 2, Mckeever, Partridge)
Weston SM 1-0 Clevedon FA Cup 3rd qual round (Brown)
Weston SM 2-0 Bishop Stortford (Brown, Rigg)
Basingstoke 0-1 Weston SM (Partridge)
Weston 3-1 Leyton FA Cup 4th qual round (Platt, Yankov, Rigg)

Brilliant month. Went unbeaten. Keeper was currently unbeaten for 333 minutes but conceded a late goal against Leyton. The team has picked up some big wins and has just drawn Forrest Green in the FA Cup 1st round.

Top player : Ben Wells
Villain: Marvin Brown (not doing much apart from scoring goals)

Currently : 2nd

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

if u want to see screenshots just ask and tell me what of thanks.

LOL,i think he was taking the **** nursemorph.

I was not lol, I am still using the same background superpack from a few years ago and the picture i have looks like it's a rec centre lmao.

Also you will get about 8/9 games called off a season with waterlogged pitch...stupid weston

i hope i dont getmany called off because off waterlogged pitches. do you still get the same with Eastbourne????

i hope i dont getmany called off because off waterlogged pitches. do you still get the same with Eastbourne????

Yep, always have done but then I've never been in a position to upgrade the facilities. My finances have never improved that greatly

have u tried to relay the pitch i try that at the end of the season dor wen the club has a fair bit of money.

have u tried to relay the pitch i try that at the end of the season dor wen the club has a fair bit of money.

Nope cos my pitch condition apparently is good. Its just cos the club has got very basic facilities and I can't afford to upgrade them

alrite fair enough wot is your balance anyway just out of interest.

alrite fair enough wot is your balance anyway just out of interest.

£2.46M at the moment. Thats down to playing 3 friendly leagues during pre-season and getting £700k in gate receipts for them in total

£2.46M at the moment. Thats down to playing 3 friendly leagues during pre-season and getting £700k in gate receipts for them in total
fair play to u im going to try that next season hard to do it wen u 1st go to the club

Yeah it is quite hard cos most teams already have friendly's set up