NM, sorry to go off topic but have you been manager of Eastbourne from 08-09 till 2016-2017?

Thats pretty impressive and something to aim for Trotty

Beyond impressive my mind would wonder to a different team. My aim is to get Crawley promoted to League Two then hopefully get into a team in League 1.

November 2008

Games

Maidenhead 2-2 Weston SM (Brown 2)
Torquay 2-0 Weston SM CLC Round 3
Weston SM 0-1 Forest Green FA Cup 1st round
Weston SM 3-1 Bath (Rigg 2, Brown)
Weston SM 2-1 Newport (Rigg 2)
Weston SM 2-0 FC United FA Trophy 3rd qual round (Rigg, Partridge)
Chelmsford 1-1 Weston SM (Platt)
Eastleigh 2-2 Weston SM (Rigg,OG)

Alot of games playeded this month, havent done well in the cups but havent lost this month in the league.The run in the league doesnt seem to be stopping, but im still conceeding late goals which can come back and haught me. My target in my mind hasnt changed just want to achieve a safe mid-table position and possible push forpromotion next season.

Currently: 1st

Top Player: Sean Rigg
Villain: Scott Partridge (Dried up on goals)

December 2008

Games

Weston SM 1-1 Thurrock (Mckeever)
Weston SM 0-1 Gainsbourgh FA Trophy 1st Round
Weston SM 3-1 Braintree (Wells 2, Brown)
Worcester 2-1 Weston SM (Brown)

Words cant describe how this season is goingi feel its goin pretty well 1st defeat in 11 games in the league when we lost to a good worcester side. Defence is still an issue as they seem not to be gelling well together and when then make 1 mistake they will make a few straight after which is nerve wracking to watch.

Currently: 1st

Top Player: James Fraser
Villan: Michael Green (Not playing well lack of confidence maybe) defender

James Fraser is a brilliant loan. Try to make him like your cup as he finishes playing for Rovers at the end of the season, so is a great signing.

cheers for the heads up i will try i usually sign them if there contract is up as 9/10 times i will b his favourite club

Its so good to see Weston playing well and doing well. Please keep up the good work.

Its so good to see Weston playing well and doing well. Please keep up the good work.
i will try my best 4 u lol. i just got 2 remember that i was suppose to avoid relegation.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

January 2009

Games

Weston 2-0 Bognor Regis (OG,Carew)
Weston 3-0 Bromley (holgate, Platt, Partridge)
Welling 3-3 Weston (Rigg 3)
Weston 2-2 Team Bath (Rigg Mckeever)
Weston 2-2 Havant Waterloo (Mckeever, Brown)

Well a good month gone unbeaten with alot of home games played. Just waiting for the team to fall apart now as we are having to score late goals to get a point which is worrying especially if your playing at home.Still cant complain to much im still doin well in the league and possible got a chance on finishing in the top half as there is alot of goals coming from midfield. No in fact im thinkin of playoffs couldnt cope with myself if i didnt go up especially after being near the top most of the season.

Currently 2nd

Top player: Sean Rigg
Villan: Marvin Brown (Showing off after being subbed)

If you would like more information or screenshots please say as i would like my followers to be informed as much as possible.
Thanks Trotty

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Febuary 2009

Games

AFC Wimbledon 2-1 Weston (Mullings)
Hayes & Yeading 0-2 Weston (Rigg,OG)
Dorcester 2-3 Weston (Rigg, Holgate, Fraser)
Weston 3-2 Hampton & Richmond (Platt, Rigg, Partridge)
St.Albans 1-3 Weston (Rigg 2, Brown)

Good Month for us again still challenging for the title as we are only 2 points behind AFC Wimbledon, but will that defeat cost us. I feel as though our side can maybe go on and win the league, there is only 12 games left to go and i think the side is capable of winning the majority of them. I am in contract talks with Ashley Vincent from Cheltham hopefully will sign for us as it gives us more firepower upfront.

Currently: 2nd

Top Player: Darren Mullings
Villan: Zlatko Yankov (harsh i know) but (has given away 3 pens this month almost costing us)

Last edited:
Youre doing well there mate,a good read and some great results too.What tactics are u using? and training?

just the general training aint touched it lol cant be bothered unil there full time...ur clugh tatics of course simpl but effective.Yer some goodresults just need to keep ot going got a few injuries to key players at the momenttho so will be a tough couple of games coming up

Oh right your using the clough tactics,nice one.Pleased they are working for u.Since i created them ive not used any other.Ive tried to make a more successful tactic but cant lol.When you can,try to buy players with high technique <15 or over> Except GK and CBs,they really bring out the best in the tactics.Keep up the good work,ill continue to read with interest.

I will try and do that mite take a while till im able to bring in player with 15 or above technique..they are the best tatics ive used aswell if u find better ones only tell me lol.. Im glad ur enjoying the read...the next update wont b until late 2nite as i got golf matches until 7 2nite.

Keep it going. You are doing really well. Much better than I am currently managing. I'm sure you'll get promoted but even if you don't it'll still be a really successful season