god yer hopwfully promotion if not something to build on next season. just going to bring the staff i want now wen the season is over. ur not doing to bad tho considering ur meida prediction.

god yer hopwfully promotion if not something to build on next season. just going to bring the staff i want now wen the season is over. ur not doing to bad tho considering ur meida prediction.

Hmmm....I still expect to be doing better though. Having said that, half my first team is over 30 so I can't complain.

Hmmm....I still expect to be doing better though. Having said that, half my first team is over 30 so I can't complain.
still doing better that what id probably be doin,next season id the season you will want to probably impress.

Yeah i am in my second season with weston . in my first i came top of the league, armadou kouman my top goal scorer with 28 in 43, average rating of 7.46 and player of the year. would recommend him, a great assistant manager is john morling, ivan campo a good defensive mid, ummm, i have received an offer for birmingham as i am midtable with wsm and am doing well, should i accept??

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

hey i need advice, i am midtable in the blue square premier with weston going strong and have an offer from birmingham who are 2nd from bottom, yes or no?? cannot decide.
Any good players for me to find and buy. I have ivan campo.