what a complete waste of time!!!

robisok

Reaction score
well i do believe they should call football manager football lose because that is all that seems to ever happen i have tried hundreds of tactics (and sets) for what seems like hundreds of years and it is always the same lose lose lose very boring and in my opion cr**!!! i mean when you are playing in the scottish prem as rangers using a 7 set tactic and only 10 games in you cant beat morton at home with any of them (tactics) well i would call that totally unrealistic and a complete joke and anyone who enjoys that well again you must enjoy losing for me i have had enough of losing so i will leave it alone for a while but will still look on the forums cause i like the site and a lot of the people on it.:'(

I dunno man I use TBH`s tactics and with Rangers and Celtic you just destroy the league like no other

Why are you losing? If you can answer that question then you'll be able to change things so you stop losing...

Appreciate the game is frustrating if you haven't figured out what the buttons and sliders do, but if you are willing to play it in detail and use the depth of the game to your advantage then it's a challenge and not frustrating.

well i do believe they should call football manager football lose because that is all that seems to ever happen i have tried hundreds of tactics (and sets) for what seems like hundreds of years and it is always the same lose lose lose very boring and in my opion cr**!!! i mean when you are playing in the scottish prem as rangers using a 7 set tactic and only 10 games in you cant beat morton at home with any of them (tactics) well i would call that totally unrealistic and a complete joke and anyone who enjoys that well again you must enjoy losing for me i have had enough of losing so i will leave it alone for a while but will still look on the forums cause i like the site and a lot of the people on it.:'(

hhm thats probs the problem...all because your rangers one of the best team in the league you still dont walk all over teams its down to how you set out what players you got and how you out think/smart the other managers..treat the game like your a actual manager irl then you will notice you will get better..

Make your own tactics, it is alot funner and more rewarding and the reason you are losing is simple - You are Rangers :D:D:D

ROFL

You suck more than your ma on a friday night(6)

Yet another I downloaded tactics and stuck/bought some players into it and lose topic...

If everyone lose's then SI would obviously re-balance the game, thing is most people don't lose unless there players are outclassed, so by re-balancing it would make the game to easy. Too easy is just as boring as too hard, if not more boring since a hard game is more of a challenge.

You have to use all the information the game gives you in a match, especially watching it. Match Stats and Player Stats only tells you what is happening, watching the game allows you to see why.

ROFL

If you can't contribute something other than insults this isn't the site for you

Anyway your assistants comments during a match are really what you should be taking in, don't keep changing your tactics as your players don't like changing each game, i understand you should be walking the league bar against celtic but you need to go in depth, look at player strengths & weaknesses and make a tactic that will really excell your style of play

or if not check around at tactics where people have used the same players that you have and have been successful, or look at the signings they have made don't give up mate

Last edited:
We all have something to bring to this post, i think you should bring silence

what??? he just pointed out you made a pointless insult to another member, that's not added anything to the thread.
If you cant construct a post that's worth anyone reading then forums in general are not for you.

thats the fun of football manager to go through periods of losing and then turning things around

It's the fact your Rangers mate... find a good club... (Celtic :D) lol

jk but you should find either one good tactic this can play in most conditions or download a good set.

We all have something to bring to this post, i think you should bring silence

i should bring silence??? hmm i won't stop posting just because of your childish insults, bully nice name probably a fat little 12yr old that likes to bash the key board this video springs to mind

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asysQvkBOl8"]YouTube- Angry German Kid **FOOTBALL MANAGER 2007 VERSION**[/ame] now jog on

I dunno man I use TBH`s tactics and with Rangers and Celtic you just destroy the league like no other
Where would i find this tactic mate??? and thankyou:p

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

i should bring silence??? hmm i won't stop posting just because of your childish insults, bully nice name probably a fat little 12yr old that likes to bash the key board this video springs to mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asysQvkBOl8 now jog on
you are one funny man lol!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

ROFL

bully put your barbie down keep your nickers and tights on and go back to nursery and continue coooking and playing netball (manager)(6) and i think others are right if you dont have anything constructive to say you should not be on here everyone gets frustrated and i just had one of those days with this game and thankyou to all those mature people on here that have left positive comments it makes me want to pick the game up again:D

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Where would i find this tactic mate??? and thankyou:psorry found them (the better half) but which set would you advise i use for Rangers as i am going to attempt another game?

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

you are one funny man lol!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

bully put your barbie down keep your nickers and tights on and go back to nursery and continue coooking and playing netball (manager)(6) and i think others are right if you dont have anything constructive to say you should not be on here everyone gets frustrated and i just had one of those days with this game and thankyou to all those mature people on here that have left positive comments it makes me want to pick the game up again:D

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

well i have had another go with rangers and searched around the forums for tactics and found one called the tiberload tactic and to my suprise it is working very well for me and on top of that the strangest thing happened i started the season with £o.oo transfer budget. Anyway about a third of the way into the season a chinese chap bought the club just after that Everton offered me joleon lescott for £4.8m so i asked the board for some transfer funds and they gave me £12.5m which i think is the most i have ever been given at rangers then a few weeks later the board came to me and said that finances where that good that they where giving me a further £26m to spend. Well i have never even heard of that happening at rangers and trust me i am not one to use the editor even though i dont like losing and it would definately spoil the game for me not to say i havnt used the editor before and thats how i know it spoils the game. I then went and signed segio assenjo the gk joleon lescott and demitri payet and i invested the rest of the money in young talent like jack rodwell and franko zucillini and a few brazilians anyway the point being im enjoying the game again and i need to take the highs with lows:D

Glad to see you have found a tactic that works. The thing to remember about tactics posted on the site is that they work for the team they were tried on. Every single game and every single player is different, so tactics that work for one person may not work for you. You can download a tactic but need to tweak it to allow for the strengths and weaknesses of your particular team. The other thing to remember is to pick a tactic and stick with it win or lose as it takes time for the team to get used to it and play to their best with it. I have found this out myself recently with my Eastbourne game.

and by takes time, meaning stick with it a few months (3or 4) before considering competly changing it, it does take that long for you team to be comfortable with new tactics I believe

Second season with rangers and i cant believe it i have been given another £29.5m to spend. Anyway I WON THE LEAGUE CUP SFA CUP AND THE LEAGUE. Just goes to show you what can happen if you stick with it and again thanks for the advise.;)

are yoou dfoing the "close down, tackle hard.. etc??
leave them all off and u may start winning.. the same thing was happening with me!

Glad your not wasting your time anymore...

The learning curve is quite steep but eventually will get the hang of things, even if you do things wrong and lose lots, as long as you learn why then you know how to do better next time.

FM Base is back!!!

I am not convinced by the downloaded tactics, the enver fit perfectly your team, and more when you know that you have to make tweaks every time according to every palyer and every position, and losing against a poor team, it happens I remember drawing to 0 at home with belgium against armenia or with spain against estonia or losing to shaktar with my super-madrid 2-0 away, it is aclled FOOTBALL.