What a deal for Rene Adler!!

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 9K

zzeezzy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just thought i would share this deal with you guys to see what you think, personally i think it is a great deal.

12M + Fabio for Rene Adler.

I was delighted with this deal please tell me what you guys think.

Regards. (H)

Adler deal

Ok check the attachment. See good deal!

Hate to burst your bubble, but I got him for free XD

but fabio is so.....
fabio

ah, nevermind

Sevilla got him for 6 million in 1st season on my Deportivo save and they bought Akinfeev for about 9 million, guess who sat on the bench the ENTIRE season (Akinfeev) made 1 appearance the whole season!

great bit of buisness with V D Sar getting on an fabio easily replacable, can even retrain evans to play as a left back as well as centre back if you need cover!

ive got him for 6 million at the end of the second season, he became unhappy and wanted to move to a bigger club

just signed toni kroos and angel di maria for free in the 7th season....

sorry mate but thats not great.. he handed in a transfer request second season on my game and i got him for around 6million..

Last edited:
i got him for free few seasons in to the game, and in one save he was transfer listed in first season since January for £5.75M

well im happy with it, fabio is awful to say the least, cover for LB ill probably just use o shea or someone like that. thats if patrice evra gets injured. how does rafael turn out cos there is so much interest for him should i sell him or keep him, anyone know how he turns out?

He turns out very well, got him in my Wolfsburg game... First choice RB (H)

i spent 30m on neuer and jan the same season adler went to Man U for 6m. gutted lol

i got him for 10mill and eduardo oO) seems i was robbed!
still been the best goalkeeper in the game for the last 4 seasons
i brought him and then about a week later i was offered akinfeev for 7.5mill also.:S

Back