What a deal for Rene Adler!!

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 9K
Fabio turns out to be one of the best left backs in the game so I think you should of kept him to be honest.

yeah u can get him in free in 2012, he will just want to leave his club, no clubs usually interest to buy gk that much so it's easy. wait for his contract to over unless leverkusen make overachievement he gets reward for contract.

Just got him midway thru the first season on my Bayern Munich save for 6Mil. For some stupid reason leverkusen transfer listed him. Paid 25Mil for him on my other Arsenal save. Well chuffed.

Ive just got him for 7.25, he wanted to go and was listed. But what I like most was his wages, he accept an offer off 34.5 per week. The only problem is that I ve already bought Hugo Lloris at the beginning of the first. Im going to have to sell one.

fabio turns out to be pretty sick on my game juve nd barca keep enquiring valued at 8 mil nw and hes 21. bought adler in my 2nd season for 18.75 mil as a replacement for frey whos 32, two great goalkeepers lucky i bought him really frey's out for 4 months nw so adlers got loadsa games to prove himself :)

i was robbed!! i spent 26.5million on him, hes easily the best keeper in the game though

quite a few seasons later, 2015-16, he conceded 9 league goals in 38 appearances keeping 29 clean sheets. my defence was pretty good, but he has to take a lot of credit

i was robbed!! i spent 26.5million on him, hes easily the best keeper in the game though

quite a few seasons later, 2015-16, he conceded 9 league goals in 38 appearances keeping 29 clean sheets. my defence was pretty good, but he has to take a lot of credit

Dw, I got him for a similar price to you.

He is awesome though right? He gets man of the match in big games, which makes him even more valuable to your squad!

Hi peeps, anyone have managed Leverkusen before? After 1st season, he kept bugging me to put him on transfer list and wanted to go for some big clubs. Just a quick question, should i sell him?
I already have Joe Hart and Luis Guilherme as backup.

Hi peeps, anyone have managed Leverkusen before? After 1st season, he kept bugging me to put him on transfer list and wanted to go for some big clubs. Just a quick question, should i sell him?
I already have Joe Hart and Luis Guilherme as backup.
dont sell him lol. his value can go up to as high as 20m after a few seasons later :)

Ive seen Adler being transfer listed twice 3rd season, seems to fall out with the management and gets listed for 6mill. doesnt sign a new contract either so a free is possible

I managed leverkusen but he never asked to be transfer listed. And OP is a flop. I bought him for 14-15. Fabio is easily worth 10 to say the least.

That´s not a great dela because Fabio turns into one of the best lefts defenders in game.
I had him and is superb..

Back