Blair99

Reaction score
So I'm Wolves in my new save on FM2015. I was reading a thread looking at the fact of these long shots and whether they is a bug or not, what do you guys think? Beta bug or new engine? Heres the goal I scored.

[video=youtube;rbMbPsbAT3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMbPsbAT3k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just a goal - nothing in that indicates a bug anywhere.

Be honest, you just wanted to show off that goal, right?

I've seen a few 40 yard beamers from some very average players but not sure whether it's a bug as such but it happens a bit too frequently I think.

Yeah, the goal is fantastic but I can't think of it happening in fm14 and I've played quite a few matches and Long distance seems to frequent.

yeah not sure this is a bug i do agree that it is a very good goal...the bug that i have noticed and posted on her is the frequancy of long shot goals

Conceded a goal the same way...keeper takes freekick then the ball comes to an opponent and he strikes it from long way out...
bug or not ...great goal

I've scored several peaches, and the percentage of central midfielder shots hitting the target has been noticeably higher than in FM14. Mind you, in FM14 my midfielders were more likely to find the holy grail than the net.

I've seen loads of long shots like that in games. None have gone in but weird why there's almost one a game.