what a insult to Newcastle United from SI

nezza6969

Reaction score
View attachment 413707

Iv'e just notice the new patch that's 14.3.0 and I got to say what a ******* insult by SI and this shows they don't know much about what's going on in the world of Football.

every single Newcastle fan would agree with me with the transfer budget as shown above that this is wrong all together, we made over 19 million from selling Cabaye and we bought in Luuk De Jong on loan and we didn't purchase a single player.

so tell me SI why is it Newcastle have a wage budget so low and 5 million in the transfer budget? when there should be at least over 25 million?

Who told you all money from transfers going into balance IRL ?

Who told you all money from transfers going into balance IRL ?

no such reports mate, according to Pardew there will be transfer activity in the summer and we have a heavy profit, also why is it the last patch Newcastle had 8 million now it's 5 million? to me SI have screwed this up big time.

and also lets not forget Newcastle made a bid for Cabella and Grenier for over 10 million

So as its patched from Jan, play 6 months and check your balance..

You also, sacked and paid off 2 staff, just put the difference down to Ashley not releasing all the funds to a new manager, plus Newcastle are average.

Poor excuse for a thread... but enjoy your cry. If your that ****** edit it.

Last edited:
there's no point mate

View attachment 413680

according to the balance the transfer funds from the Cabaye sale has went into the gift loan that is reduce to 98 million from 129 million, but according to actual reports the loan Mike Ashley has put into the club is still there and not a penny has been taking out of it.

You also, sacked and paid off 2 staff, just put the difference down to Ashley not releasing all the funds to a new manager, plus Newcastle are average.

Poor excuse for a thread... but enjoy your cry. If your that ****** edit it.

it's not only that mate, PSG purchased Cabaye for 19 million plus add ons so from the image below where's the add ons?

View attachment 413673

In that case you'll get large budget next season.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Norwich has an option to buy Jonas for 4 million but this doesn't even show up on his contract

Calm down, bro. At least half your team didn't get their CA/PA nerfed (Manchester United) :(

Hugely dropping the CA of the majority of the United players is an extremely realistic thing to do though.

yes, i haven't tried newcastle so far but the board raising the avaible transferbudget in january happened twice to me.