What a Result !

LH4

Reaction score
I just played a match with my Leeds against Arsenal and i was expected to lose but this says it all ;)

View attachment 13237

Could have been 5 !

Nice result.
people are gunna get on your back about FMRTE though

That's good. I just beat Sheffield United with Bath City, my greatest result ever I think. :)

Not bad, I assume you have made the Leeds side a lot better considering you are in the Premiership?

Speaking of good results:

First of all i thought you were still in league 1 but then realised you are in the prem. good result though.

Great result. I just beat Chelsea with Newcastle in the Championship 2-1. I was so proud lol. (H)

I expect your team has been improved a lot seeing as your in the Premier League, but still a good result :) Redrup's result is better though in my opinion seeing as their is a bigger league difference.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I did'nt Cheat , i have just got my team gelled and they are playing very well .
Especcialy Jozy Altidore. i bet Arsenal 4 -0 , Chelsea bet me 3-2 and I bet Man city 2-0 .

Here are some of my key players ;

Jozy Altidore

View attachment 13247

Tage Andersen

View attachment 13244

Franco Zuculini

View attachment 13246

Christian Romaric

View attachment 13245
Yeah in my opinion with them players it's not that amazing.

I expect your team has been improved a lot seeing as your in the Premier League, but still a good result :) Redrup's result is better though in my opinion seeing as their is a bigger league difference.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Yeah in my opinion with them players it's not that amazing.

Well i thought it was quite good :S( btw this is my First year in the Prem)

View attachment 13248

Opinions differ, still, well done :)

i beat man u 2-1 with newcastle in championship ,in carling cup :D

can you get a screenshot of your squad?

not really an amazing result considering you are in the prem, 3 years after you started