What adjustments would you make to this tactic as a team that is expected to be relegated after a promotion season.

Reaction score
I have been using this tactic for a while and we won back to back promotions but have really started to struggle, are there any hints or tips that I could use to help to make this tactic more balanced defensively.

Attachments

• 6yh6sKj.jpeg
    6yh6sKj.jpeg
    254.1 KB · Views: 229
Here is my 5 cents.
- TM as striker works best with a striker partner. if you are looking for people to run in while he holds the b al i would go F9 or maybe atleast lift one winger up assymetric as IF.
- Higher tempo is suicide with that passing quality in team at that level, so you could do tweaks around that approach.

Pretty much what i can see at this point, but best of luckand kudos for creating your own tactic and hammering on!

Here is my 5 cents.
- TM as striker works best with a striker partner. if you are looking for people to run in while he holds the b al i would go F9 or maybe atleast lift one winger up assymetric as IF.
- Higher tempo is suicide with that passing quality in team at that level, so you could do tweaks around that approach.

Pretty much what i can see at this point, but best of luckand kudos for creating your own tactic and hammering on!
Thanks for replying, so you don't think that a high Defensive Line + High line of engagement could be a problem for a team that is supposed to finish near the bottom of the league here? kudos for replying I'll keep the passing and tempo as standard and we'll see what happens.

Okay so now you ahve done adjustments that solved a little of the problem.
The Defence is holding you back now, and it could be as easy as you lacking pace on centerbacks to cover a high line or just simplythe fact you need to tweak a role to cover for the exploits the opponent spot.
If i were you i would watc ha full game and take nots of what you see.
Are you winning the ball,rushing forward then losing it to get counter attacked on?
Are you missplacing to many passes?is there to much space between the fullbacks and the centerbacks?

You are on a goodways of writing your own legacy here, and just keep at it until you finaly get a grasp on how everything works in terms of tactical dynamic :)

And remember, LOOOOOOAAAAAANS :p