TommiG88

Reaction score
I'm just started as Saints manager and I have blended my team well (fluid) in 2 formations. But I just can't seem to score or not let in goals. I have shots and not many from a far. I got a keeper on a free who is by far the best in the league. But teams seem to be able to score easily against me with little effort. No team has more than 10 shots against me but I still lose. Even if I play them off the park. I have taken all flair off so they stop doing what they want.

I don't like the fact your team can go through bad patches. If you play the other team off the park you should win. Their keeper shouldn't be invincible and your own one be rubbish. Takes the fun away really.

I have done a few seasons with Spurs on another game where I got them 3rd and 2nd consecutavily (sp?) but I thought I would take saints up. Even with by far the best team I am getting it handed it.

Any tips would be great?

Maybe post some screenshots(Alt+F9).

I am trying but it doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: It keeps copying the screen behind my FM. No idea why as FM is the active screen.

Last edited:
Have you made a screenshots folder? It should come up there

Not sure Saints has the squad to pull off fluid, possessive play, maybe try a more rigid approach.

Found the folder. Do I need to put the image into imageshack first?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats my league position atm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:14 AM ----------

After touching up my tactics. I now play with a 4-4-2 diamond. Came third in my first season with a massive 92 points. Then I go and lose in the Play Off final on penalties.

Last edited: