deanc123

Reaction score
I started a game with Celtic. I immediately set up my scouting network in an effort to find regens in this game.

nHeSW.png

John Park - Next opponent
David Moss - United Kingdom and Ireland
Michael Murphy - Scandinavia
Dimitar Penev - Eastern Europe
Philipe Christanval - North Africa
Gokhan Keskin - South Europe
Antoine Sibierski - Western Africa
Faustino Asprilla - South America
Javi Rico - Central Europe

The following is supposed to be the regen creation dates:

January 1st – Chile
January 2nd – Brazil
January 5th – Republic of Ireland, Iceland
January 7th – Finland
January 10th - Colombia
January 15th - Africa (except South Africa)
January 20th – Norway
January 28th – Peru
February 14th – Belarus
June 7th – Estonia Latvia Lithuania Georgia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Armenia, Montenegro, Albania
June 20th – Germany, Ukraine, Portugal, France, Turkey, Israel, Australia, Scotland, Hungary, Croatia, N.Ireland, Greece, Switzerland
June 24th Austria
June 25th – England
June 29th - Slovakia
June 30th – Italy, Czech Rep, Poland
July 1st – Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia
July 7th – Denmark, Holland
July 10th – Serbia, Spain
July 15th – South Africa
July 20th – Mexico
August 1st – Argentina, Uruguay
September 19th – Canada, USA Caribbean, Ecuador, Bolivia, Venezuela, Paraguay
December 9th - Japan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait
December 26th – South Korea
December 27th – Russia, USA, China, Sweden

However, when I search for players of those nationalities on those particular dates, I cannot find any new players.

I am using the search function. For example on July 2nd (The day after Bulgarian regens were supposed to have been created) I could not find one single player

rkKOU.png

I thought this was how to find regens?

Send your scouts to those countries on those dates (or after) and let them find them. You're not going to find players in a search that you and your club don't even know about.

I see, so instead of using the search function,

instead of just sending my scouts away at the start of the game, i should wait and send each one out on regen dates???? and choose nations instaed of regions?

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Sent my South American scout to Argentina on the 2nd of August 2011 .. meant to be a day after Argentinian regens are created. He finished scouting Argentina about a month later, got 72 reports .. and not ONE of them was a regen. I had also set a filter to under 20's.

1: The regens may not have been good enough for your scout to report back on. What club are you?

2: You have the 'Unrealistic Transfers' box checked. If you're a **** club, not many good players will show.

3: Calm down, is there any need for bolded letters an inch high for ****'s sake?