scuk08

Reaction score
Im now into my 6th season with Luton Town. Having achieved promotions. im now back in League one following a final day relegation from the Championship.

Was just wondering what people's longest saves are time wise. My game clock has just ticked over 10 days, 12 hours and 38 minutes.

I also realise completing 5 seasons in this time is slow, but that down to the fact I have 13 Countries running with all their leagues active. (I always create with as many leagues as my computer will handle and save it as sort of a quick start point, rather than wait for all the data etc to go through the new game phase).

Anyway..... 10d 12h 38m..... what's your longest save time?

My longest save was 8 years with ton bridge highest i ever got them to was championship but on the 8th year we was in league 2 some big players left and i went crashing down lol every year. Fun though building the squad once you get past the first year and its growing into your squad.

but i just deleted that and mite use my Hometown Blackpool but its kinda boring cos there good all you need is darwin quintero and a winger and you can fight for europa lol so i mite play another Blue square north/south team again but that gets really stressful to.

Last edited:
12 years with Eastbourne borough, my home town. got to the premiership and found when I was in non-league that the trialists on the national trial days were always good signs. I have now got into the champions league and I have beaten barca in a friendly (full first team squads) so im pretty pleased. it got a bit boring when I was stuck in the championship for 4 years but a change in tactics helped me get promotion :)

my best player has to be one of the created players called Gabriele Praia, 23 years old signed from champions league holders sampdoria. he got 23 goals in 20 games so far this season :D

My longest saves Villarreal and Real Sociedad saves both 3 1/2 years

My longest save is only 1 season haha. I havent been able to get into a game this season, but I think I just have with my Gateshead save :)

My longest one, and still on going, is on FM10 where I have played 15-16 seasons I think. Started with Ebbsfleet, then QPR, Deportivo and now Getafe, and winning everything with them. I am also managing England, and also managed Spain and Bosnia & Herzegovina.

For me the longest one was 10 seasons on FM11, currently on starting 7th season with Hajduk Split(both saves are with Hajduk)... Won 4th season EL and 5th and 6th CL without cheating and with a really really strange/unorthodox tactic... It's really fun...

I think he means your actual "Time spent playing" in the Game Details screen. I'm currently away from my laptop but i will check it when i get back to it. I'm in 2022 at the minute and don't plan on stopping yet.

For me it is 12 seasons at manchester united on FM12 with 4 countries loaded only.My poor laptop wont work if i load more unfortunately.

I ended an FM10 save in 2042. Just kept producing young players and making new teams, and it kept me going.

On FM11 I did 18 seasons with Udinese, and on FM12 I had 7 seasons at Jaén, now I'm in my 2nd season with At.Madrid, so 9 overall.

I got up to 2050 ish (Can't remember the exact year) in FM11. I'm currently in 2027 in FM12

My longest ever save is on FM11 were I got into 2016 with England.I still play on it sometimes as well.Anyway on that save I won every single competition available(yes that's the Euros and world cup)part from the confederations cup. On fm12 my longest save is with Barcelona were I'm midway through my 2nd season.

2029 this year
on fm11 it was mostly till 2018/19 i think

6 years with hometown Lincoln city, 1 season promotion into league 2, 2nd season promotion into league 1, spent 2 seasons in league 1 but got promoted in the 2nd season in league 1. Straight up when in the championship and finished 14th in my 1st season in the prem. Awesome getting like 40m in TV rights at the start of the season!

I went until 2018 with Norwich (2011-2015) Atletico (2015-2017) Then Man U (2017-2018) Then sort of gave up unfortunately.

I'm currently in 2030 with Liverpool which is the longest i've ever got to, not sure about game time though because i just leave my laptop on when i'm doing other things so it wouldn't be accurate anyway

on fm 2012 its only 2 seasons, however on FM11 i did 6 with spurs, winning everything in the game, I'm tempted to start with a low league to test myself but I always seem to get frustrated lol