neil4690

Reaction score
View attachment 204214

I have just started my second season with Fulham but i keep losing to the smaller teams in the league away from home. I am currently playing on attacking and using a lot of wide play. Should i change my tactics or stick at it?

Im 27 and have 20/20 vision but im going to need a bigger screenshot to be able to help you

Are you saying that you are losing most away games or that you actuially beta the likes of Man U and chelsea and struggle against the smaller ones? ( my advice would depend on the answer).

I am also really confused. YOu say you play with Fulham and yet you show us a screen of Burnley. Typo or have you uploaded the wrong picture ?

Last edited:
Yeh sorry guys I had a complete nightmare with that and I uploaded the wrong picture somehow, probably lack of sleep caused by this game. I wont let me upload my fulham screenshot, no idea why but I give up now.

Current team 22/10/2012 is:

GK Gordon
RB Vrsaljko
CB Hangeland
CB Juhasz
LB Olsson
DMC Palombo
MC Valdivia
AMC(R) Dembele
AMC(L) Tosic
ST Kadlec
ST Sow

Subs:

Gago
Zamora
Baird
Cruzado
Sidney Sam (bargain)
Lodeiro
Schwarzer
Cristofari
Munoz
Gibson
Duff
Ruiz (inj)

Back to the reason behind the post, yeh I beat both United and Chelsea at the start of the season but lost to both Burnley and West Ham 3-0!!! I don't really want to have to play a different tactic because i feel the team should be strong enough to play attacking football, or am I missing something?

Welll, it could be that you struggle against teams that sit deeper AND hazzle you, hitting you on the counter ( away to lesser teams) or it could be down to the players not being motivated( overconfident) enough to beat these teams away. At home, it works agains these teams as they play too cautious when sitting deep though.. If you want to just click continue, then I guess you need to be prepared that you will loose some games and win some but if you are prepared to chnage appoach depending on the circumstances, then you have the oooortunity to win every single game ( or loose ;d)

Next match away to a lesser opponent, try to play on the counter but in a slow probging approach, playing wider and using the flanks along with hassling them.

Cheers for that mate got me a run of 4 straight away wins including city ;)