What are You Watching?

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
What are you watching at the moment?

Im watching The West Wing for the first time, on the second season. Its a good show, especially for a network show, but obv seeing as its abouta liberal government and its on network tv its a bit cheesy in bits.

Gunna start re0watching Weeds as well, the 4th season started last night. Dougs gotta be funniest character ever, such a legend.

Also watched a leak pilot of the new JJ Abrams show, Fringe. It was terrible.

well i started lost again and im almost back to season 4 already, also watching 24 again into season 2 and I have just started watching Bones aswell so give that time. Just recently got into the OC and im ashamed to say i like it :D

I'm rewatching The Wire at the moment. It's awesome, even better the second time around because everyone is so fappable.

I've finally started watching House as well, I'm onto season 3 at the moment. First season was pretty swish but the second one was just lame. Hopefully the third one will be better.

Cheers
House
Louis Theroux Documentaries
Peep Show
Roseanne
Saxondale
Scrubs
South Park
The Unit
Harry Hills TV Burp
GARTH MARENGHI'S DARKPLACE (best show ever)

I'm rewatching The Wire at the moment. It's awesome, even better the second time around because everyone is so fappable.

I've finally started watching House as well, I'm onto season 3 at the moment. First season was pretty swish but the second one was just lame. Hopefully the third one will be better.

House season 1,2,3,4 pwn..less so 4 minus ending ;)

Erm...nothing much. Downloaded a few Wire eps (1-3)...rewatching House and Scrubs all the time.

Looking for DVD's for my birthday :)

Not really watching anything at the moment. I think I'm going to rewatch Dexter though.

Is Dexter any good? Was thinking of giving it a try

Dexter is brilliant. It's great fun and quite funny as well in it's own way.

Just rewatched all of Weeds and im gunna reitirate my previous though, Doug is funniest character ever :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCX0kJy4ryw&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCX0kJy4ryw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

At the moment i'm watching Dexter. :D I quite like that show! I'm also watching Big Brother from time to time, though i'm quite far behind in all the recent news like. lol

I'm on South Park season 4 atm. Just watched the one where Cartman gets tricked into giving Kyle his kidney, awesome.

I'll probably watch Lord Of The Dance later or something. :D I like that even though it's just a show full of irish dancing! lol

Been watching supernatural from the start. It's pretty standard stuff but i watch it anyway. They are showing So you think you can dance US version on tele (delayed a couple weeks from the US broadcast) and the auditions are always a laugh. Been downloading the new season weeds. Weeds is so good, the finales has been ridiculously good...real cliffhangers. I watched each of the previous seasons in one go. Because each ep is so short it's annoying to have to wait a whole week or so for new eps.

just started watchin the wire the other day and just finished season 1 - gotta say its a great show cant wait to watch more and think its very under rated

Beeen watching Frasier and the US Office.

Keep meaning to download both The Wire and Weeds.

just started watchin the wire the other day and just finished season 1 - gotta say its a great show cant wait to watch more and think its very under rated

Not by anyone whos actaully took the time to watch it.

There was a wee 5 min bit on the Culture Show the other week abotu The Wire as well

Just watched the last episode of the new Top Gear series, it was brilliant. :D I was crying my eyes out with laughter at the challenges against the Germans. Fantastic!! :)

been watching the oc,bones and x-files recently

Now I'm re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer atm, Spike and Giles are my favourite characters i think. :)