What are your thoughts on the Nindendo Wii?

Thoughts on the Nindendo Wii?

• YES, Love it!

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Meh, It's ok i guess

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • ****, Don't like it or wasted cash on it

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Never played it

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
agree with what the others say really its good when your playing with a few mates or the family but otherwise on your own its just boring and youd be better of with a 360 or a ps3

yup. I hav 1 but i only use it when i have mates around. otherwise it catches dust. thats 1 thing it does well. no depth in games, most of them are very easy at that.

don't have a wii but played it thought they are okay not as good as the PS3

im the same as sean, bought one for me mum last xmas and she plays its now and again i like it but thers very few games for it but wii fit and wii resort are brilliant game as is tiger woods for the wii once you play it for the wii it feels **** on ps3

im the same as sean, bought one for me mum last xmas and she plays its now and again i like it but theirs very few games for it but wii fit and wii resort are brilliant game as is tiger woods for the wii once you play it for the wii it feels **** on ps3

No it doesn't, try playing Pro Evolution on the Wii then Play it on the Ps3 or 360, it will make you want to urinate on the Wii (no pun intended lol)

it was good at first when i got it for xmas 2 years ago but since then i have played it at most about 5 times gets boring very quickly

The Wii itself is terrible, the graphics are shocking and gameplay is just generally bad. Wii Fit on the other hand I believe was a stroke of genius, beautiful work from Nintendo, shame if you want to use Wii Fit you'd have to waste your money on the Wii.
Bring on Project Natal :D

I got my wii for free :p
altho i dont really play it unless i hav freinds round

Hopefully project natal is just a gimmick, the way we play games does not need changing, it works

just got one for me n the family its great fun i won`t be getting any MAN games for it i.e cod4 fifa ect but fun for stuff like wii sports,wii fit stuff like that.imo my kids are 3 n 5 and my wifes mental age is simlair so i always kick there ***!XD
i would recomend it!