what are your views on this!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter. It's just how you like to call it, Everyone will understand you. I use CAM and CDM still, if you insist.

This is one of the poorest threads I have ever seen (although I got to admit, I haven't seen that many). You haven't even made the question clear, your posting in clearly the wrong section (I would think English Football or Football Manager 2012 Tactics section would be more appropriate) and you haven't even posted anything in the OP really. If you're going to make a discussion thread, at least make a half decent OP (with opinion, etc.). But I would say AMC and DMC, although as Zain_Rocks said, it doesn't matter.

My view is.....what a pointless thread

Whoa, your obviously probably new, however no offence but this is battling with the most un-needed/pointless threads that have been created.

My view is.....what a pointless thread
Do you really think so? I think this is a major problem, which confuses a lot of people. It is certainly not a pointless thread. This thread has the solution to one of biggest problem for English speakers interested in football. Actually, I think it would be very relevant for David Cameron to take this up in the parliament. I am sure he could gain a lot of support by British football fans, by choosing the right shortening for the word. However, by choosing the wrong shortening it could mean the end to David Cameron and Greece would probably go bankrupt.

I honestly expected something controversial in the OP, to fuel intellectual debate between us, not this.
#

lets really crank this up, what do you say potato or spud???

Status
Not open for further replies.