What areas of my squad need strengthened? - Bayern Munchen

Yeah he is great. He is no Gotze but he very good. Back at FM12 I got him for 15 M $ when team got crowded decided to sell him for 30 M Dortmund was interested so I offered Reus and 25 M for Gotze and got accepted

i think Hughes stinks. And his picture annoys me, lol. I got Pogba/Lucas Romero instead to become Schweini's replacement. I would use Shaqiri on the right wing, Hazard on the left wing, Mueller/Kroos in the middle, with Ribery on the bench or on the right wing instead of Shaq for now. Romero can also eventually take over for Javi Martinez. PS you need to sign more German youngsters :)

My new squad is

--------------------Falcao-------------------

Hazard------------Müller--------------Reus

-------Schweinsteiger------Martinez-------

Alaba-------Badstuber----Jones------Lahm

--------------------Neuer--------------------

1. Mandzukic
2. Ribery
3. Kroos
4. Simone Pepe
5. Hughes
6. Dante
7. Boateng

Hughes has really high potential and does quite well when I sub him on. I invested a lot in my youth academy and coaches so that may be why he's doing well on my save. Shaqiri on the other hand was disappointing enough that I loaned him out to Liverpool. Tello isn't doing very well on his loan at Porto either. Pepe is also doing very well as a substitute, much better than I thought he'd be.

I managed to score Lewandowski on a free transfer so he'll be joining at the end of the season. Since I'll have 2 very talented strikers, I'll probably sell Mandzukic and buy a talented youth forward. What are some good strikers with high potential?

Ribery has been injured and had to come off in the last 7 games I've started him in, so he definitely needs to go. Plus his value is dropping so I need to sell him soon. I'll have more money than I know what to do with, so I want to sign another very valuable player, but I don't even know what position needs strengthened.

Mbaye Niang as a youth striker;he is a beast. I got him at my Manchester save through January and he scored 35 goals in 30 matches.

I would say that you sign Rahee
m Sterling he is good and he'd also be a long-term prospect.

I believe you should get a backup for Lah
m a young one to the future and strong one like Sime Vrsaljko

Mbaye Niang signed a new contract before I could make an offer. Its a few days into the transfer window and this is my squad with the new transfers

--------------------Falcao-------------------

Hazard------------Müller--------------Reus

-------Schweinsteiger------Martinez-------

Alaba-------Badstuber----Jones------Lahm

--------------------Neuer--------------------

1. Lewandowski
2. Kroos
3. Shaqiri
4. Tello
5. Hughes
6. Dante
7. Boateng

I may sign Sime Vrsaljko. I have a $57 million budget and still have no idea what to do with it. I bought all the best coaches for my first team and my youth academy and the best scouts so I'm good there. The only place I can think of that needs strengthened is the midfield. Schweinsteiger is getting old and his performance is starting to drop and Martinez is the only player in my Starting 11 that has a rating for the last season below 7.50. That being said, all the best midfielders are unrealistic transfers and none of the ones I'd consider signing have exceptional stats or attributes. Will Hughes will be an excellent center midfielder in a few years, but he's too young to be playing consistent first team football