What boots you sporting?

Raikan007

Reaction score
There was a thread years ago about what boots you are currently using or looking into getting..

I just bought the new Adidas F50 TRX XG (the ones Messi wears) I had the older F50's (pink and cyan ones)

Here are my boots

View attachment 310470

Adidas are launching a brand new boot this year called Acid (something) it is designed specifically for defenders and defensive mids! They have protectors on the heels for when opposition players stamp etc. they sound pretty cool

I am currently wearing add preds but am looking into ordering the same as you raikon but maybe the black n green trim ones think suarez wears them. But only about 10 games left in my season so maybe see whats about near start of next seas
53602.jpg
These are what wearing now obviously not looking like this after this season and had game on sat and sunday lol

those are pretty sexy :)

I saw them but they had my size in the yellow ones and needed them today for my match tonight.

How much do you weigh and how tall are you? the reason why I ask is that the F50's are not really meant for a player my size, a Adicore/Adipure boot would have been better but they were not that comfortable and rather clumsy on in comparison to the F50's which are the most comfortable boots in the range..

I took my old F50's back as they were breaking and losing studs (metal screw ins) and got these instead

those are pretty sexy :)

I saw them but they had my size in the yellow ones and needed them today for my match tonight.

How much do you weigh and how tall are you? the reason why I ask is that the F50's are not really meant for a player my size, a Adicore/Adipure boot would have been better but they were not that comfortable and rather clumsy on in comparison to the F50's which are the most comfortable boots in the range..

I took my old F50's back as they were breaking and losing studs (metal screw ins) and got these instead
Am about 5,6 and 11 stones lol not sure KGs, hate screwin studs tbh prefer blades/moulds. Problem i find coz train 3 times a week and play nearly every sat/sun boots dont seem to last a season hardly, use to have pair for training pair for match days but spending 200-300 squidon boots a season gets a bit pricey!:(

Am about 5,6 and 11 stones lol not sure KGs, hate screwin studs tbh prefer blades/moulds. Problem i find coz train 3 times a week and play nearly every sat/sun boots dont seem to last a season hardly, use to have pair for training pair for match days but spending 200-300 squidon boots a season gets a bit pricey!:(

not sure either lol, we work in kg's here :p

yeah that is a lot of footie, the F50's won't last that long mate! yeah, that is the best way to do with the 2 pairs of boots but as you say, it is costly..

my new boots were R2000.00 which for boots is extremely expensive in South Africa but like £130 there for you, which is not that bad...

not sure either lol, we work in kg's here :p

yeah that is a lot of footie, the F50's won't last that long mate! yeah, that is the best way to do with the 2 pairs of boots but as you say, it is costly..

my new boots were R2000.00 which for boots is extremely expensive in South Africa but like £130 there for you, which is not that bad...
Like the f50s coz light as i play left wing/IF. Its a killer the cost of boots but on the other hand nothin feels better than having new pair, may just have to surcome to having to pairs for next season:) Dont know about you mate but can only wear addidas boots tried nike total 90s once but were very uncomfetable.

Like the f50s coz light as i play left wing/IF. Its a killer the cost of boots but on the other hand nothin feels better than having new pair, may just have to surcome to having to pairs for next season:) Dont know about you mate but can only wear addidas boots tried nike total 90s once but were very uncomfetable.

I have never worn any other boots besides Adidas, never even tried anything else on mate :)

Puma EvoSpeeds

light, but not quite wide enough (they loosen up though). Got great bounce and I feel like I fly in them.

Unfortunately I got moved to GK by the time I got these...don't really put them to good use.

If I got a new pair, it would be these.

puma-evospeed-side-view-rainbow-green.jpg

Just ordered a pair of Puma evospeed GK gloves (matches my shoes *blush*).

Can't wait to test them out.

You cant beat the old Adidas World cups. Propper defenders boots

I sport asics all the time, absolutely love them.

But how are their cleats? A little on the expensive side usually.