NandoIsGod9

Banned
Reaction score
finished my liverpool save and gonna make a blue square one but dont know what team to be and know hardly anything about any of the teams. any suggestions are helpfull thanks (A)

kidderminster town

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

or grimsby

Luton is the easiest career. Try Kidderminster, whenever I have had them they have some financial trouble, and can be interesting.

Go for AFC Wimbledon, very good all-round team and a nice transfar/wage budget as well :). For a challenge, Histon or Altrincham :D

i just started a save with hayes and yeading (predicted 24th) in blue square premier league as i like a challenge. you could start with luton town (predicted 1st) if you want to get used to lower league football style and face an arguably easier challenge although getting luton to the premier league is just as hard as hayes and yeading to the premier league

Darlington - much is expected, with no money either! Great ground though 25,000 seater

Go Wrexham, their expected to finish upper mid table and are affiliated to Liverpool meaning you can have 4 season long loans loff them and a 3 month one to (H).
they got great training facilities to!

Be Darlington, good team and mint ground although never filled past 3000, and my hometown :D

Darlington. Hardly's any money and is expected to get promoted first time round.
The squad is fairly average aswell. Make no signings and you'll finish Mid Table ish.

I just released most people in the squad that arent capable of getting the club promoted.
+ you get a decent wage budget.
Then Sign... Febian Brandy, Luke Howell(£0), Marc Bridge Wilkinson(£0), Mark Bentley(£12k), Sam Stockoley, Jake Jarrat and Bendict(ST). You win the BSP easy, if not you defo get a Play Off spot

Be gateshead got some great player's and buy two lads on near on a free transfer :
Danny Hylton and Abdoul Kone

My advice: Go for one with biggest stadium and training facilities. Helps a ridiculous amount.

try gateshead, a 11k seater although ur fill about 600 - 1000 people in the first season thier is great potential, u also need to buy new strikers for the team as well. or if u want a easyier one try luton 10k seater, with decent, training and youth.

u can also expand the stadium if u buy it off the owners first , with a bank balance of about 4m+ by great finance control. ( i did this in the championship)

so great potential for LLM's on either one although gateshead is a lot harder