If you constantly keep underachieving in network games against CPU controlled teams, then the only reason I can think of is your man management. When playing with friends, is it perhaps that you rush things, feeling the pressure from your friends to get the game forward, meaning that you at neglecting the man management etc ?

If these results keep happening in matches againt your friends only, then I would say that they have found a way to neutralise your tactics and exploit its weaknesses

Last edited:
Re-sign Guidetti and put a big offer in for Jordan Bowery? :)

You loose some, you win some. What is the problem with you winning a game 5-0 and in the next game,your players are struggling to perform?

Last edited:
Anyway, if you truly want help, then read my first post as its the only explanation to it only happening in online games ( I.e not in one particular game versus a other as then the reasons can be many more), you neglecting to pay attention to details.

If you are just venting your frustration, then use the sticked thread for that purpose.

Just because you dominate possession and have loads of shots which could be loads of long shots doesn't mean your smashing them and its unfair, looks like its your tactic because you 19 points behind first ad mid table.

14 games, scored 22, conceded 17, goal difference of +5.
Defiantly either tactical or as TBH said man management or dare I say both!

I have the same problem... The tactic works great in solo games but sucks in network games... BUT if I keep going solo in the network game, it works fine again. So nothing to do with the tactic itself or the training/coaching. It's really linked to the fact that two players are connected to the game.