What can I do if the relationship between me and some player is completely broken?

joalbrito

Reaction score
What can I do if the relationship between me and some player is completely broken?
I can't even talk with him because he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to sign a new contract, and his current contract is expiring at the end of the season (It's september now). A week ago I recieved a message that he had resolved his problems but he is still mad at me, and does not want to sign another contract. Is there any way I can improve my relationship with him?

well if his contracts expires in one year I would reccomend to wait a while and then start talking to the guy and re negotiate since you'll have some time left

well if his contracts expires in one year I would reccomend to wait a while and then start talking to the guy and re negotiate since you'll have some time left
yeah, but in 3 months every club willl be able to offer him a new contract.

I lost 2 players to the new "lets chat" system

All u can do is praise them in the media..play them in games and hope they will come round i spose...though mine didnt.

Thier loss that they jumped the good ship chelmsford!

so you have three months left. wait one month and start talking, negotiating. what else would you want to do? and when he plays a good match and has a decent for tell him that he's doing a good job, they love that

so you have three months left. wait one month and start talking, negotiating. what else would you want to do? and when he plays a good match and has a decent for tell him that he's doing a good job, they love that

But he won't even talk to him! Also, annoyingly they often get ****** off when you tell them they've been playing well.. In my experience at least, then you just have to apologise or take a risk and tell them you're the manager and what you say goes.

I dropped the guy who was captain when I first took over Darlington. They had just been relegated, and the captain didnt have the stats for it (**** influence etc). So I renamed a new captain. He got upset and starts asking me why he was dropped. I told him I thought it was time for a change, and then he requests transfer and feels alienated.

What a joke, I couldnt even offer new contract just had to bin him.

Cristiano Ronaldo hates me. how do i get him to love me like all the other players at Madrid :( !