What Cars Do You Want To Have

just wondering what cars you want to have

For me:
Volvo 760 GLE
Peel P50
Peel Trident
Smart Forfour(Lounge Concept)

What are yours?

Aston Martin Vanquish just to stare at it!!

I'm getting a BMW 5 series next year when I've finished me test (that is if I pass it lol).

Dream car would be 1967 Shelby GT500, the one in Gone in 60 Seconds or a Honda S200

Realistically, a BMW 318i or Focus ST in Orange :D

Nice choices....the same cars I would love to have :D

Enjoy the '67 GT
picture.php

And now the '08 version...not as good as the '67 but still a **** good car:
picture.php

Dreaming, Lambo Gallardo

irl, VW Scirocco

Would have to be the 2009 Ferrari California or Mclaren SLR

After test driving one yesterday you can keep your Porches and Ferraris its gotta be an E39 M5 for me :wub:

4.0 V8 400bhp all for £9000 8-| Hopefully the dream will become a reality next week if the bank manager plays ball lol

After test driving one yesterday you can keep your Porches and Ferraris its gotta be an E39 M5 for me :wub:

4.0 V8 400bhp all for £9000 8-| Hopefully the dream will become a reality next week if the bank manager plays ball lol

One of these you mean?:

Bmw m3 bmw 320ise pegeout 306 2.0 roadster convertible

Probably a Bugatti Veyron. Something more realistic would be a Honda Civic Type R, the older shape tho. Quality car.

I wish!!! I have one of these:

picture.php

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:20 PM ----------

I have to admit that seeing this car makes me wish I was a millionaire:

picture.php
Droollllllllllllllllllllllll:wub:

Am I the only one who thinks that Merc looks hideous oO) I have been drinking though lol

Probably not. I am renowned for having a complete lack of good taste in anything really, so I'm probably the only one who actually likes that car. But, bearing in mind the car I drive, any car would be better

For my first car i want either a volkswagen golf or a seat ibiza they appeal the most to me.

My dream cars would be: Ford mustang gt, Saleen s302 extreme, Pagani zonda