Benniewijs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a frequent reader of this forum and fan of the football manager game for years. I have started some challenges of this forum or another forums and like to start an new one.

I already started the challenge I know by the name A to Z or Alfabet challenge. You start unemployed in Austria and try to win all silverware ending in Wales. I did not yet finish this. I am now in Czech Republik after winning in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria and Croatia. After this my reputation was quite high and it became easy to motivate players and win leagues even when you were not supposed to win the league.

After this I started a career with Ajax to try to win the CL in a few year and maybe to get them back to the top of Europe. With some luck and good thought this worked out very well. I even won the CL the first two seasons and the fourth season again. After this I got bored and quit Ajax to raise the overall status of Dutch soccer. I joined Volendam for short and after this Heerenveen. That was no succes. Then I got the job offer of Feyenoord and won the league twice in two year.

After this I am looking for a new challenge. Can someone advice me what to do next. Is the Ultimate Champions League Challenge or the Ultimate Premier League challenge fun to do. Or do you know another challenge. I don't want to load to many leagues and prefer to play in Classic Mode to keep the pace of the season's high.

Thanks in advance for you suggestions.

Hi all,

I am a frequent reader of this forum and fan of the football manager game for years. I have started some challenges of this forum or another forums and like to start an new one.

I already started the challenge I know by the name A to Z or Alfabet challenge. You start unemployed in Austria and try to win all silverware ending in Wales. I did not yet finish this. I am now in Czech Republik after winning in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria and Croatia. After this my reputation was quite high and it became easy to motivate players and win leagues even when you were not supposed to win the league.

After this I started a career with Ajax to try to win the CL in a few year and maybe to get them back to the top of Europe. With some luck and good thought this worked out very well. I even won the CL the first two seasons and the fourth season again. After this I got bored and quit Ajax to raise the overall status of Dutch soccer. I joined Volendam for short and after this Heerenveen. That was no succes. Then I got the job offer of Feyenoord and won the league twice in two year.

After this I am looking for a new challenge. Can someone advice me what to do next. Is the Ultimate Champions League Challenge or the Ultimate Premier League challenge fun to do. Or do you know another challenge. I don't want to load to many leagues and prefer to play in Classic Mode to keep the pace of the season's high.

Thanks in advance for you suggestions.

Try my 'Hero' challenge in this section. should be a good challenge