what club(country) should i give a sugar daddy to?

leinsterrugby

Banned
Reaction score
looking to give a team a sugar daddy in a small enough country(football wise) where there is a dominant force or forces. i want the team to be a small team for the league who have never achieved anything of note.
im thinking a country like scotland but anyone else have any other recommendations?

Anderlecht, love seeing them do well in Europe for some reason

I'd vote turkey as well, since the top clubs there are also loaded so it will be more of a challenge to catch them up with your spending, assuming thats your aim.

You could unseat CSKA Sofia in Belarus by giving one to a team like Neman Grodno, or the like. There are usually good young players coming out of Belarus too.

UdeG - (Universidad de Guadalajara) in the mexican second division... i studied there, they have a 65,000-odd seater stadium in the Estadio Jalisco but never get close to filling it. a bit of success and maybe you could!

Levadaikos in Greece B Division. My hometown team and my Cousin played in their youth system for 2 years. Not sure that's the spelling but you should find the team easily.

What about a small club from Ukraine, try and knock of Shakhtar and Dynamo Kyiv

just out if curocity how much money you planning on giving said team? and what type of sugar daddy? I'd suggest you choose OFI in the greek second division :)