• Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6K

connort787

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im starting up a new save but i don't no u with

I what a club that can increase there income of money

Thank u 4 your help !!!

has anybody just went into a game and asked the board to build them a new stadium and the broad agreed

How much money does one need for a new stadium? Does the size of the city or town where the club is in make a difference?

depends on money and fanbase.

or you can be Lyon, who gets a new stadium by 2013

Never seen this before- who chooses what to name it? Also, do other clubs ever have new stadiums?

Currently getting one built as Austria Wien 5 seasons in...

Never seen this before- who chooses what to name it? Also, do other clubs ever have new stadiums?

I've only seen stadiums named after the team...like let's say Arsenal Stadium...an yes, i'm pretty sure they do

stadiums are generally built on the name of the legends at the club after you have a reached your expansion limit and are winning the league a lot and have around 200+ million in balance.

On a previous save Chelsea were playing at The Drogba Arena about 5 seasons in.

I started a new game with Tottenham, the first thing i did was ask for a new stadium and to my surprise they accepted!

I've just got promoted to the Premier League (season 2018/19) with FC Halifax from Blue Square North, and the board have just announced they are building a new stadium (called something highly innovative like FC Halifax Stadium). I requested a new stadium a few times in lower leagues but they never accepted it; this time I didn't even have to ask. It will be ready in 2 years and cost £25m, which they've just taken a loan out for. Repayments are £170k a month. It's going to be just shy of 17,000 with under soil heating. The old stadium, The Shay was 6,521, initially with only about 2,000 seats, but they made it into an all seater when i got to the championship.

I've got a 16,500 capacity stadium with Gateshead in the year 2016. Getting expanded to 35,000 soon too.

Back