What Clubs Let you Have A New Staduim Build

• Thread starter Thread starter connort787
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6K
Roman Abramovich built me a new stadium in my Chelsea save in 2015. 80,000 seater called "Chelsea Stadium". Interestingly enough it brought in extra sponsorship of £100m which he then gave me as a transfer kitty

spurs 1st season too but this future name - " city stadium " really **** ;/

Got one in 6th season for Sutton United, 17, 500 seats be ready for next reason, so playing premeir league football with 7000 fans :)

After I got promoted to Blue Square Premier in my 3rd season with FC United (used a Layer 8 Database to start them in 2011/12 season at Evo-Stik Premier) the board gave me a 5883 capacity (2200 seated) stadium. Marginson Arena. Expanded it to an All-Seater after I avoided relegation from League 2. Spent my about all my 5th season playing League 2 in Regional Atheletics Stadium while my grounds got expanded. Now I got a 5900 All-Seater to play League 1 with.

Im with Dover in 2019 from the BSS after winning the prem (because I brought alot of cheap wonderkids) the board still won't let me have a new stadium I keep asking them for a new stadium to show we are a forward thinking modern club and they never accept pretty stupid considering I won the prem and FA cup and are current stadium holds 14.000 after many stadium expansions.

In my Tottenham game i'm in the year 2039 and the club is building the second new stadium since i started , the first one was built in 2018 and was called perryman park 65,000 , now they are building Tall Park (after me) 93,845

Last edited:
Back