What decides size of wage budgets? Struggling to get decent one in Swedish League!

rich_genie

Reaction score
Currently playing a save with my local team in Sweden, IK Sirius but I am really struggling to get decent players once I got to the top division and qualified for the champions league, having to have a certain amount of home grown players in the team doesn't help but I haven't been able to sign anyone any good because even though I have lots of cash in the bank and in my 2nd season of champions league football the board keep giving me incredibly small transfer and wage budgets which would not sign me one world class player never mind a team capable of competing in Europe and for this reason I feel my save has gone a bit stale. Does anyone know what effects transfer and wage budgets and what needs to be better to be given better ones? Is it league/club rep? Or is it something to do with club income? Also if league rep increases will TV money and prize money increase or are the other teams in my league destined to always be rubbish? But the main question is what do I need to do to get a bigger wage budget so I can compete at champions league level? Is stadium size a factor?

1. Winning things.
2. Profit.

But mainly winning things ...

I'm winning the Swedish league every season but I am not getting a budget to make me competitive in the Champions League. So basically I am never going to get a bigger budget, because I can't do any more than keep winning the Swedish league.

I'm winning the Swedish league every season but I am not getting a budget to make me competitive in the Champions League. So basically I am never going to get a bigger budget, because I can't do any more than keep winning the Swedish league.

How about the cup?

Try and find some fast African regen strikers, play them when you're winning games, and sell them for big profit at the end of the season with next sale clauses!

It's all about qualifying for the CL group stage. If you get that money your wage/transfer budgets should increase dramatically.

Basiclly, its all about the projected turnover and turnaround.