marks25

Reaction score
Guys

I'm leed and in the championship was flying high i had signed kevin Doyle to spearhead my promotion to the premier.

He was scoring goals on a regular basis then Everton come in with a 7.5m bid for him and my chairman accepted as it was too good to turn down.
I'm now in need of a new striker as my goals are starting to dry up a bit, the thing is i got Doyle for 2.5m as he was transfer listed. I cant but Lewondowski as he costs 4.7m the worst thing about it out of the 7.5m i received i was only allowed 3.5m to spend on a replacement.

Anyone got any ideas as to who i can sign to replace Doyle, i do have Martin Galvan coming to me in the summer.

Bogdan Stancu, Dimitar Makriev
Fleck,
Kris Boyd(if u play 2 up front) Steven Fletcher
Danny Wellbeck
Failing those options just get david villa on loan
heard he is quite good! :D

Henri Anier from a swedish club AIK i think it was, made a big impact at leverkusen so shuld make a bg impact at leeds. Also, try to get Laurito, i got him for free so just have a look, he mite be out of contract.

Thanks guys will have a look at them and see,
Still cant get over them selling my star player who could of got us into the premier league.
Whats more important to them seeing there club doing well and into the premier league or money, my thoughts are with the later :O

Bogdan Stancu, Dimitar Makriev
Fleck,
Kris Boyd(if u play 2 up front) Steven Fletcher
Danny Wellbeck
Failing those options just get david villa on loan
heard he is quite good! :D

David villa on loan at leeds lol,

That would be messed up if David Villa came on loan maybe in about 4 or 5 yrs time when he's in his late 30's

I might sign david silva he plays for a club called valencia think i may get him cheap. ha ha ha ha