What do the different types of feeder clubs offer?

Reaction score
So I am currently looking for feeder clubs, and after playing this game a while I've noticed that different options for looking for feeder clubs. For example, for the reason for loaning, you can only loan the players, whereas a 'securing first option" lets you match bids. My question is, what do the other options do? Which option is the most comprehensive? And how much does the "raising profile" option help merchandising?

I think it mostly gives your scouting more knowledge and they are more likely to accept your bid for one of their players, in my experience, I am not sure how much it raises your profile, It never seems to do much of that for me imo. Hope that helps.

Increase profile - If you are a big club then doing this will help increase your fan base in wherever the country is (For example, Arsenal in real life have an affiliation with Colorado Rapids, and you can buy merchandise and get information about both clubs from each others websites/the stadiums (Or at least you can at the Emirates))

Get work permits - If you are an English or Dutch club, players have to get a work permit to sign for you. Normally all deals where players fail work permits will get cancelled, but if you have a feeder club to get them, it will allow you to sign the player anyway and you can send the player there to get nationality, and an EU passport (Which allows them to get a work permit)! The best country for feeder clubs is Croatia (You have to wait a year for them to join the EU, but then it only takes 2 years to get a work permit)

Improve Scouting Knowledge - Scouts and staff of that club will give you information about players they know of, and vice versa. So if you have an Argentinean feeder club (like me) you will be able to see alot more lesser-known Argentinean players in the player search function, and when you send scouts there!

:)