What do these guys want from me?

the fans are miserable on that game, they are disappointed unless you win or score a bunch of goals, unrealistic im not disappointed with citeh if we lose every single time

lol, dont worry. i experienced the same thing whenever i lose a game or draw against a smaller opposition. the fans will be happy if you **** or draw against stronger sides though.

Very annoying feature i must say. Hope it's either removed or worked on.

Hmmm... that would require to see the match stats.

With roughly similar results I've got both that same message and the bar up to green okay and fans happy.

The difference? The number of shots taken, a 1-3 against the team in league above, having just three shots, got your result. But the macth where my team made 15 shots, my fans were happy and the trust bar not that var from Good.

Last edited:
but i feel that in fm10 even though we are against bigger club the fans would expect us to win. its like they expect us to win the premiership with Hull..
i hate this feature. I remember in fm08 if im not wrong where i took charge of tottenham and i lose to a bigger club but they board of director is pleased with they way we played.