What do you do between matches to help you win?

Can you be more specific? I mean, between the matches, players will recover, there's training, press conferences to boost morale.

You talk about tactics. what do you mean?

Late in the season I let all my stars take 2-3 day rests depending when the next game is. Other than that keep the team as close to Starting XI as I can even if one of my players has fitness level of 70-85% I play them for the first half, as I've found without some my team just won't score.

Can you be more specific? I mean, between the matches, players will recover, there's training, press conferences to boost morale.

You talk about tactics. what do you mean?
Well basically, I was talking to a mate at School who is a big FM fan, and he was saying that, before a match, he looks at what formation the team he is playing next has been playing, and looks at what teams they lost to, and what formations them teams played, etc, and basically he does loads of tactical stuff. I was wondering if any of you do stuff like that?

2-3 day rest for all starters

They love it and show it on the pitch

if the next game is big, I changed my match training to what's fit. Also Goal Analysis is really helpful for me.

2-3 day rest for all starters

They love it and show it on the pitch

Thank you so much for this. It seems to be making a massive difference to my team i had never even bothered with the rest option before!