• Thread starter Thread starter willow1293
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

willow1293

Reaction score
Me and my sister are having an well I wouldn't call it an arguement, a disagreement about what you should do first in the shower? Me and my older sister say you should wash your body first and then your hair, however my younger sister says hair first and then body. Please can people help us settle this and say which you believe should be done first. Also Should a milkshake that you have made at home go in a mug or a glass? Thanks in advance :)

posted this in the wrong place just a matter of time before its closed :)

Congrats this may be more pointless that 'the water thread' :)

Hahahaha, what are threads becoming like these days?.... oO) Hair first definitely!

Well kinda pointless thread, but you wash your hair first and then your body, cos then all the dirt from your hair goes to your body which your about to wash anyway :)

body first and defo milkshake in a glass you cant put it in a cup :$

Sorry if I poster it in the wrong place , I'm just bored of the disagreement and wanted to get an answer on what others do first. I thought this was the fastest way of getting an answer :)

Sorry if I poster it in the wrong place , I'm just bored of the disagreement and wanted to get an answer on what others do first. I thought this was the fastest way of getting an answer :)

And the stupidest answers. This is FM-Base - nobody takes nothing seriously.

Except Scott.

Have you got nothing better to do then talk about that...oO)

the fastest way and the daftest way uyou could of quite easy asked ure parents haha or posted it in the right place :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back