What do you do first?

• Thread starter Thread starter willow1293
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i find it scary you talk about what your sister does in the shower ...

And the stupidest answers. This is FM-Base - nobody takes nothing seriously.

Except Scott.
you know that double negative means that anybody takes everything seriously:P:P

i find it scary you talk about what your sister does in the shower ...

she brought it up, because she was talking about it with her mates, Im not a girl so dont ask me why she was talking about it with them lol

Why would the answer you find on Fm base mean that its right.

because if I asked my mum for example the answer would be bias as she doesnt want to side with either one of us, so i was looking a general opinion from people who dont take sides, it may not be the right or wrong way but it will give an answer on what the majority of people do and that will be enough of an answer for her, so she will drop it :)

I don't shower.

And when i get in the shower it's to wank in a comforting and quiet area.

you know that double negative means that anybody takes everything seriously:P:P

Which backs up my point - I didn't take it seriously, thus not giving a ****.

Anyway, hair > body > nuts.

Me and my sister are having an well I wouldn't call it an arguement, a disagreement about what we should do first in the shower? Me and my older sister say you should wash your sisters taint first and then her hair, however my younger sister says I should wash her hair first and then her taint. Please can people help us settle this and say which you believe should be done first. Also Should a milkshake that you have made at home go in a mug or a glass? Thanks in advance :)

ohlord.gif
disbelief.gif

I only go in the shower to help wash my girlfriend.. If you know what I mean ;)

she's disabled.

Spent about an hour tonight looking through LOADS of old threads on FM-Base. Probably went through all of the general section. Some good stuff and memories going back.

Anyway, back on point. This is not only one of the worst threads created on FM-Base, but is by far the creepiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back