what do you do if the club cant find a parent club for you

martopeelio

Reaction score
Hi
I am Hereford in my first season and i always ask the board to find me a parent club and they came back to me n said they have not found a suitable clubWhat can i do to get them to give me a parent club as i help with loans

Thanks

Martopeelio

Last edited:
Up until recently I'd say improve your standing by winning and ask again when the option is available. It seems they've made it harder to network recently as I couldn't get a parent or feeder on three different saves in the ll's. Two teams wouldn't consider it and then I took Gloucester all the way to League one and never found a parent even though the board agreed every time. That may be because they don't have a stadium though. My current save with Blyth I got four parent options the first time I asked. There's really not much you can do if the board can't locate a club...

Last edited:
Just wait it out until the board love you and then pick your own club, htey often work out better if you go realistic...

Just wait it out until the board love you and then pick your own club, htey often work out better if you go realistic...

Im having the same problem, cant get a parent club, ive been at the same club for ages, so they let me pick but then they come back later saying they cant find one.....

VERY ANNOYING.

About that, how can you pick the club? Im in dortmund for 8 years now, and the board say i can choose but then they just come up with a few clubs...

Eventually the board say you have been at the club for a while and if you wish to get more involved with the selection and then after they have concluded the board meeting they message you to pick your team...

Wait what? after the board says if i wish to get more involved they still give me only 3 options for clubs...0o